Re: News regarding ex County players

County Exile wrote: September 1st, 2022, 12:23 pm McKirdy off to Hibs from Swindon - thankfully we won't have to watch his tantrums and general obnoxious behaviour this season.

He seems to be a bell end off the pitch but he got the vast majority of their goals last season and a few so far this season...I don't believe they have anyone on their books to cover the goals he would get so IMO its a HUGE LOSS for them

neilcork68 wrote: September 1st, 2022, 1:10 pm
County Exile wrote: September 1st, 2022, 12:23 pm McKirdy off to Hibs from Swindon - thankfully we won't have to watch his tantrums and general obnoxious behaviour this season.

He seems to be a bell end off the pitch but he got the vast majority of their goals last season and a few so far this season...I don't believe they have anyone on their books to cover the goals he would get so IMO its a HUGE LOSS for them

Going into referees changing rooms and chucking stuff the bloke obviously isn't right in the head I can understand Swindon getting rid he's serving a five game ban now what next

UPTHEPORT wrote: September 1st, 2022, 1:40 pm

Going into referees changing rooms and chucking stuff the bloke obviously isn't right in the head I can understand Swindon getting rid he's serving a five game ban now what next

I'm not arguing that point...All I am saying is his goals last year almost got them promoted...They will be hard to replace

As a matter of interest, do EFL bans and penalties carry over to Scottish Teams, or can he now immediately start playing for Hibs?

Taunton Iron Cider wrote: September 1st, 2022, 7:12 pm

As a matter of interest, do EFL bans and penalties carry over to Scottish Teams, or can he now immediately start playing for Hibs?
Isn't that what international clearance is for? To make sure that a transferred player is not banned. I think they do carry over.

neilcork68 wrote: September 1st, 2022, 2:14 pm
UPTHEPORT wrote: September 1st, 2022, 1:40 pm

I'm not arguing that point...All I am saying is his goals last year almost got them promoted...They will be hard to replace
They’ve just signed Jephcott from Plymouth … I think Hel be a decent signing at this level … goals in him.