Re: Exiles Grandstand: Lincoln

Fourthousand wrote:Sorry guys can't agree with you about Frank. Imo he leads the line, gives 100% and lives off scraps - today he wasn't even fed that. No problem with him going for the ball with the Lincoln clown on the floor holding the ball between his legs, and 'disinterested' - you watch too much football on telly and crsppy pundits.
Frank should have used his brain and we could have had the free kick or a drop ball.Unfortunately,he doesn't think at the right times.I still remember the points he cost us against PV and Barnet.

Nouble is first name on the team sheet for me. Acknowledge he has been ineffective last few games but my opinion is that this is more to do with service.

We’re missing a creative spark in midfield at the moment I reckon - Sheehan should fill that void. Until then I’d be playing Rigg.

Percy plunkett wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
Harps62 wrote:In the words of the crowd "Shit Referee"
Totally unfit and so far away from the tackle no way could he make a decision at worst a yellow.
Lincoln were poor and although we battled were totally toothless up front today.
Happy with a point as we were in the game until the final whistle just had nothing up front today
Flynny should of got the younster off at half time for Padraig

Joe - 8 Some superb saves but distribution and dominance in the box a worry
Pipey - 7 Did nothing wrong.
Micky - 7 Not so dominant today.
O Brien - 7 Same as Micky.
White - 8 Another good game
Dan - 9 MOM by a mile gets better and better and for a small fella great in the air.
Bennet - 6 Slow but persevered
Dolan - 7 Dead balls not as good today apart from late free kick
Labs - 8 Didn't stop trying
Big Frank - 5 Worst game for me totally ineffective
Mc Coulsky - 5 Ditto Big Frank
Spot on again Harps though Bennett deserved a 7. Played pretty well I thought and never stopped running. Think we need a couple of strikers in January.
We've got a new striker,Hayes.
You reckon?

Fourthousand wrote:Sorry guys can't agree with you about Frank. Imo he leads the line, gives 100% and lives off scraps - today he wasn't even fed that. No problem with him going for the ball with the Lincoln clown on the floor holding the ball between his legs, and 'disinterested' - you watch too much football on telly and crsppy pundits.
He was poor today
Uninterested by far his worst performance for us.
One magic touch in the first 10 minutes and that was it.

ref23 wrote:Nouble is first name on the team sheet for me. Acknowledge he has been ineffective last few games but my opinion is that this is more to do with service.

We’re missing a creative spark in midfield at the moment I reckon - Sheehan should fill that void. Until then I’d be playing Rigg.
Rigg not even on the bench today.

Although Labadie played well - Butler was MOTM by a country mile. The Cowley brothers didn't stop speaking to the fourth official the entire game - totally unwarranted. Although when one of them hit his head on the dugout it went quiet for 10 minutes while he recovered :lol: :cheers: . Lincoln were in the back and grabbing shirts - an outfit who came to frustrate. We desperately need a striker that can change games (if we can get one at this level) at the minute we look very one dimensional up front and need someone who can give us that extra edge.