Re: Nouble

I wasn't there today so can't comment, but we've looked a little bit one dimensional lately. Stop Nouble playing, stop us playing so it seems. Perhaps mixing it up a little bit and bringing Nouble off the bench will give teams something different to think about.

Not singling him out but we need to give (try) different options because we are very one dimensional going forward, once we are sussed we become very limited simply because we haven't tried other formations of attack.

Sorry to sat Frank has lost interest and McCoulsky is not up to 90 minutes, never got a mention on the BBC Text apart from getting booked.
Labs sent off in extra time, no surprise.
Unfair to say Frank has been poor all season Stav, just the last couple of games but going backwards for sure.
We ended up with more of the play just.
Did we expect anything today though?
Got to sort the front 2/3 out though.
Got to start with Amond and goodness know who else.
Play 2 out wide maybe.
Robbie and Reynolds with Amond as single hit man.
Labs will be suspended only other player capable of pushing forward and scoring from open play.
Definitely back to the drawing board Flynny.

Harps62 wrote:Sorry to sat Frank has lost interest and McCoulsky is not up to 90 minutes, never got a mention on the BBC Text apart from getting booked.
Unfair to say Frank has been poor all season Stav, just the last couple of games but going backwards for sure.
Play 2 out wide maybe.
Labs will be suspended only other player capable of pushing forward and scoring from open play.
You were there?

Tony Soprano wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Sorry to sat Frank has lost interest and McCoulsky is not up to 90 minutes, never got a mention on the BBC Text apart from getting booked.
Play 2 out wide maybe.
Stav of course not but you cannot say he has been poor most of the season.
Awful against Lincoln for sure and if you say he was crap today 100% agree with you of course.
Was anybody decent today, was McCoulsky totally out of it also?
The bench looked poor apart from Padraig so no idea where we go from here mate.
What do you thing should be altered.
Very interested from somebody there to tell us what it was like and what's needed.
You were there?

Play 2 out wide maybe.
Ps yeah I would expect more today!! We were dreadful & Big Frank was worse, sorry but I will say my bit, he hid again, I don't think Flynny tells him to play out wide, I think he takes it upon himself to do it & 40 odd people on this bus think the same.

Tony Soprano wrote:
Play 2 out wide maybe.
Ps yeah I would expect more today!! We were dreadful & Big Frank was worse, sorry but I will say my bit, he hid again, I don't think Flynny tells him to play out wide, I think he takes it upon himself to do it & 40 odd people on this bus think the same.
Its a big concern Stav

Harps62 wrote:
Tony Soprano wrote:
Play 2 out wide maybe.
Stav of course not but you cannot say he has been poor most of the season.
Awful against Lincoln for sure and if you say he was crap today 100% agree with you of course.
Was anybody decent today, was McCoulsky totally out of it also?
The bench looked poor apart from Padraig so no idea where we go from here mate.
What do you thing should be altered.
Very interested from somebody there to tell us what it was like and what's needed.
You were there?
I can't say what's needed apart from a bit of desire & sorry but Frank doesn't seem to have it but no matter how bad he is he won't get taken off so just keep blowing his trumpet.