Re: MOM Cheltenham

Spiderman wrote:Big Frank for me , how he comes in for criticism is beyond me.
Yes, I too, am amazed by the constant criticism of this player--The FLP made him M.o.M yesterday --from what I've seen of him ,he seems to earn his wages every game. Come on the Port.....Bob Bassett

BertieB wrote:
Spiderman wrote:Big Frank for me , how he comes in for criticism is beyond me.
Yes, I too, am amazed by the constant criticism of this player--The FLP made him M.o.M yesterday --from what I've seen of him ,he seems to earn his wages every game. Come on the Port.....Bob Bassett

I know , The supporters on the Cheltenham forum were raving about him.

I think he's a typical example of someone you miss when he's not in the team.

Then the same fans that criticise him will be wanting him back.

owlsabout wrote:Was any of you at the game who voted for frank ??? Micky /Bennett / day / by far from a game that we sd have won comfortable hanging on in the end .why it took till time added on to take frank off is a mystery.
Owls he has only got one vote mate and I think he was there.
Have not heard one good word about Bennett yesterday?
Get your vote in for one of them 3 .
Cheers
Harps

owlsabout wrote:Was any of you at the game who voted for frank ??? Micky /Bennett / day / by far from a game that we sd have won comfortable hanging on in the end .why it took till time added on to take frank off is a mystery.

Sorry but there is absolutely no way you were at the game yesterday if you think Bennett was one of our better players. He was awful.

All about opinions obviously but you need to wipe the sh@t out of your eyes if you think Frank was poor and Bennett a contender for MoM.

owlsabout wrote:Yes agree about opinions guys just thoght Bennett made a lot of blocks tackles and broke things up . Wasnt as good as micky and day . Best player on the park was there little midfielder imo .

Eisa? He was a level above IMO. Not sure if he'd have been as impressive if had Labs to deal with though :grin:

Exile 1976 wrote:

Sorry but there is absolutely no way you were at the game yesterday if you think Bennett was one of our better players. He was awful.
I quite enjoyed some of his attempts at kicking the ball. He looked absolutely knackered.