Re: MOM Exeter

somertonteen wrote:Labs for me. Be unfair not to mention Joe and Dan also Mickey D. Oh and well done Robbie for showing up at last. Keep it up boys.
Don't set Harps off again :( Apparently the club shop are now selling 'We love Robbie' flags!

Nothing worries me (football wise anyway) Sully but if people cannot see what a good job he is doing for the club in the past and present that's there problem not mine.
Interestingly 9 other contributors so far thought he was MOM yesterday that's not including me as Micky was immense.
Robbie, Joe and Dan were all superb and of course Corky thought that Pipey and Ben White were even more outstanding than those afore mentioned.

Cheers

Harps62 wrote:Nothing worries me (football wise anyway) Sully but if people cannot see what a good job he is doing for the club in the past and present that's there problem not mine.
Interestingly 9 other contributors so far thought he was MOM yesterday that's not including me as Micky was immense.
Robbie, Joe and Dan were all superb and of course Corky thought that Pipey and Ben White were even more outstanding than those afore mentioned.

Cheers
All good fun Harps UTP Appreciate the time you put in on here with the MOM ETC

SULLY34 wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Nothing worries me (football wise anyway) Sully but if people cannot see what a good job he is doing for the club in the past and present that's there problem not mine.

Cheers
All good fun Harps UTP Appreciate the time you put in on here with the MOM ETC
No probs Sully

Close call between Day, Demetriou, and Butler / Willmott.
Vote goes to Day because of fantastic match winning save and coping with difficult windy conditions.
Well Done Harps for MOTM Poll and being a enthusiastic, interesting poster, who never slags people off.
I know we have differing views about certain players but a mutual respect is shown.
HNY to You.

somerton moss wrote:Close call between Day, Demetriou, and Butler / Willmott.
Vote goes to Day because of fantastic match winning save and coping with difficult windy conditions.
Well Done Harps for MOTM Poll and being a enthusiastic, interesting poster, who never slags people off.
I know we have differing views about certain players but a mutual respect is shown.
HNY to You.
Really appreciate the comments.
regards

Harps

Many thanks to the 31 Contributors who took the time to vote after what was a great entertaining afternoons game.

Lets hope this will build up and increase in popularity as the season progresses.

Robbie got the vote this time.

Scores as follows.

Robbie 10 5 points
Labs 8 4 points
Joe 6 3 points
Micky 3 2 points
Dan 3 2 points

All very worthy candidates IMO

Running total so far.

Joe 25
Labs 22
Dan 15
Micky 15
Ben White 11
Robbie 9
Frank 6
Dolan 5
Tozer 5
Padraig 4

Maybe we could via the forum get a prize for the winner at the end of the season

I would be more than happy to chip in.

Food for thought to those running the forum?

Cheers

Harps