Re: Robbie

neilcork68 wrote:Great cross for goal and great goal, apart from that pretty average IMO.

terrible effort when one on one , drifts out of the game far too much
I agree with you - although right wing I think suits him better and hopefully he will take some confidence from today and improve his overall game up to L2 standard.
We want final ball and goals from him of quality at least 50% of the time rather than rarely as know.

neilcork68 wrote:Great cross for goal and great goal, apart from that pretty average IMO.

Like I said you miserable ****

Harps62 wrote:

Like I said you miserable ****

I gave him credit for the good he did today but point out the bad side of his game and I am being miserable ????? :shock: :roll:
I wouldn't expect anything different off you Harps :lol: :tongue3:

No you haven't mentioned anything positive about a brilliant afternoons entertainment apart from indifferent comments relating to Robbie.
10 other players on the park with Pipey and Ben being the stars you state..

SULLY34 wrote:Decent cross and a lovely goal, credit where credit is due. But apart from that wasn't in the game.
Really.
In honesty he was the opposite.
Got stuck in won fair few headers, better corners than Dolan, chased back continually.
I just think a few contributors are watching a different match to me.

Harps62 wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:Decent cross and a lovely goal, credit where credit is due. But apart from that wasn't in the game.
Really.
In honesty he was the opposite.
Got stuck in won fair few headers, better corners than Dolan, chased back continually.
I just think a few contributors are watching a different match to me.
I sit a few seats from you Harps so get pretty much the same view. Everybody has different opinions. Most people will say White, Bennett, Dolan and Nouble were pretty average today.....together I'd pretty much agree. Take Wilmotts goal away and he'd be in the same category. Butler wins almost every header for a small guy, Robbie definitely didn't. Stuck in....not so sure.

No, that's not right. He always works hard and today there was an end product. I think he's being singled out, when in fact the whole team are over achieving, him included.