Re: Robbie

Harps62 wrote:Morning Stav.

Seriously they are not my favourite players but I just do rate both and enjoy watching them.
If somebody is crap all the time will say so like in all fairness Marlon was terrible under Feeney and the other idiot but Flynny got something out of him until he got injured so always happy to change my mind.

Anyway marvellous entertainment yesterday.
regarding Joe
Still get contributors (you know who) stating even with a good goalkeeping coach (not Bittner) he is still only league 2 level and unbelievably you get somebody stating they would be chuffed if he got shipped out for £50K because there are better keepers available for less money.
You cannot make it up.
Some of his saves this season have been world class.

If this is your backhanded way of trying to have a go at me for saying that I would take £50k for Day everyday of the week try looking at your comments before trying to belittle others views...???? IMO we could get better and for less wages. You don't.......Have I criticised your views ????? I have disagreed and debated but never belittled your views
Aren't you the one saying that Jackson deserved a new contract because he held the ball up in the corner for a minute or so and had a decent cameo appearance against Portsmouth . That after playing 25+ games for us and scoring 0 goals , looking way off the pace and looking out of his depth ???????? Again your views . I , and many disagree...that's why we debate your views. That's what a forum is for , isn't it ?
Wilmott produced a great cross for our first goal and scored a great goal yesterday but almost to a man , everyone who has seen him play that I speak too doesn't rate him good enough after many performances where he fails to do much during games....Just because Flynn seems to rate him we all have to have the same views do we ????? Many rate Rigg..Flynn doesn't seem to and he is on the way out , according to rumours I hear because he doesn't want him to play again to trigger the clause in his contract..Many disagree but have to accept it because the manager has to make his own mind up...Are we wrong because we have an opinion of our own ???

Just because you seem to 'love' Wilmott and Day does it mean we can't have an opinion of our own ??????? Your posts trying to belittle others views for having differing views seem to point out we cant.

So please stop the backhanded snipes because our views differ, there's a good chap

Nothing backhanded.
Lets go through your tirade Corky one step at a time shall we.
1. To accept £50 K for Joe every day of the week unfortunately hasn't helped your thread has it.
You said there were 5 better keepers in our division therefore I asked you twice to name them with no response then you said there were loads better we could get for less again I asked you to name them twice again with no response.
Good start Corky
2. "Have I criticised your views", Is that a wind up every view I have of course
3. Correct relating to Jackson as Flynny turned him around but unfortunately nobody could foresee the injuries the fella has taken, big shame as would love to see him having a go this year under better management
4."Just because Flynny rates him" is quite an important point I would think rather than what Corky thinks, although like myself you and everybody has their own ideas which don't count in the big scheme of things County related. But its all good fun.
5. "I love Robbie and Joe". Hope you don't think that literally.
Guess what Corky I also love Pipey, Ben White, Dan, O Brien, Micky, Tozer and Big Frank some of the others a little bit also as they play for my team.
6. Finally where you made a total dick of yourself was naming Pipey as MOM with Ben White as runner up my friend

All good fun and thanks for keeping me ticking along on a miserable afternoon albeit looking after my 2 beautiful granddaughters who are more interested in other things than there doting Bampi.

All good fun and happy days.
Think I will put the kettle on now and take a break.
Cheers Corky

Harps62 wrote:Nothing backhanded.
Lets go through your tirade Corky one step at a time shall we.
1. To accept £50 K for Joe every day of the week unfortunately hasn't helped your thread has it.
You said there were 5 better keepers in our division therefore I asked you twice to name them with no response then you said there were loads better we could get for less again I asked you to name them twice again with no response.
Good start Corky
2. "Have I criticised your views", Is that a wind up every view I have of course
3. Correct relating to Jackson as Flynny turned him around but unfortunately nobody could foresee the injuries the fella has taken, big shame as would love to see him having a go this year under better management
4."Just because Flynny rates him" is quite an important point I would think rather than what Corky thinks, although like myself you and everybody has their own ideas which don't count in the big scheme of things County related. But its all good fun.
5. "I love Robbie and Joe". Hope you don't think that literally.
Guess what Corky I also love Pipey, Ben White, Dan, O Brien, Micky, Tozer and Big Frank some of the others a little bit also as they play for my team.
6. Finally where you made a total dick of yourself was naming Pipey as MOM with Ben White as runner up my friend

All good fun and thanks for keeping me ticking along on a miserable afternoon albeit looking after my 2 beautiful granddaughters who are more interested in other things than there doting Bampi.

All good fun and happy days.
Think I will put the kettle on now and take a break.
Cheers Corky
Do any of the above 6 points have anything to do with the thread? I thought we were supposed to be discussed the merits or demerits of Robbie Willmott - not some petty squabbling among two posters old enough to know better. Tiresome!!

Give over Wattsville.
Corky came on after my dialogue with Stav.
The thread is about Robbie who I rate and Corky basically thinks is crap and not up to league 2 standard.
Its all about players including Joe and the rest of the team.
My thoughts his thoughts, wind ups etc etc.
Its about opinions nothing tiresome not petty squabbles.
If you want to be a boring old fart don't read it.
This forum is marvellous so chill out please.
read the last 2 paragraphs then you may understand maybe not.
Cheers

Harps, relative to your point No 1, I don't defend Neil often but this is what I read on the Joe Day thread Jan 1st 7pm... How did you miss it??
neilcork68 wrote:Conrad Logan( Mansfield), Marek Stech ( Luton), Scott Brown ( Wycombe) , Ross Fitzsimmon ( Notts County) and Barry Roche are keepers I rate as better than Day at our level

southernfan wrote:Harps, relative to your point No 1, I don't defend Neil often but this is what I read on the Joe Day thread Jan 1st 7pm... How did you miss it??
neilcork68 wrote:Conrad Logan( Mansfield), Marek Stech ( Luton), Scott Brown ( Wycombe) , Ross Fitzsimmon ( Notts County) and Barry Roche are keepers I rate as better than Day at our level
How odd as that does not appear on the Joe Day thread at my end?
Can anybody else see if it appears and after what previous comment.
Just double checked and its not there.
Most odd

Harps62 wrote:
southernfan wrote:Harps, relative to your point No 1, I don't defend Neil often but this is what I read on the Joe Day thread Jan 1st 7pm... How did you miss it??
How odd as that does not appear on the Joe Day thread at my end?
Can anybody else see if it appears and after what previous comment.
Just double checked and its not there.
Most odd
Right after this one.......

Re: Joe Day

Postby Mr Gallipoli » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:57 pm

Just read the Argus and 100% agree with one contributor who stated as follows
"The critics of Wilmott do not understand the given role by MF to Wilmott, they don't understand you have to stop supply to a given attacker.
Wilmott and Nouble are team players and deserve respect for the roles they carry out for the team!"
Been banging on the same all season on here thank goodness somebody else can see what is going on.
Another contributor stated that even after Robbies superb strike their were morons (my words) still giving him stick in the Bisley if that is true they are total idiots.

Southern Fan
Much appreciated found it no idea why I didn't spot it.
Assume Corky thinks they are all available at less than £50K to us.
None of them make me think we would be better off if in fantasy world we could do a swop.

Cheers

Harps

Harps62 wrote:Southern Fan
Much appreciated found it no idea why I didn't spot it.
Assume Corky thinks they are all available at less than £50K to us.
None of them make me think we would be better off if in fantasy world we could do a swop.

Cheers

Harps

See my reply on the Joe Day thread

Really interesting article in the Argus tonight dedicated to Robbie.

All those knocking him should read it.

Players do here about the forum and the grief they get.

Brilliant reason for celebrating to nobody in the South terrace also.

Flynny thinks he is a character and that's what we need also.

He reckons he has enough knockers to last a lifetime.

EFL team this week so onwards and upwards Robbie boy.

Harps62 wrote:Really interesting article in the Argus tonight dedicated to Robbie.

All those knocking him should read it.

Players do here about the forum and the grief they get.

Brilliant reason for celebrating to nobody in the South terrace also.

Flynny thinks he is a character and that's what we need also.

He reckons he has enough knockers to last a lifetime.

EFL team this week so onwards and upwards Robbie boy.

You reckon Jacksoniniho deserved a new contract for his five minute cameo and holding the ball in the corner for three minutes against Notts County ??? You better start a fund for everyone to donate as much bronze as you can collect to make a statue for ' Robbie ' after his goal Saturday :lol: