Re: Player announcement at 5pm

I do think it’s a solid signing however it does look like we only look to one source for our signings.
Do we get a discount for bulk buying or a retrospective discount?
Have to admit though I dealt with an agent there once in a professional capacity and he did know what he was in about to get the best deal for the player whilst being tax efficient for the club.
This is a premier league club though so may be different.

Bush wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Good signing that, maybe we should sign someone shite from a different agency
It’s a good signing but I would still rather my club not be a farm for elite management to pick and choose who comes and goes. Wonder how much of the TOE deal they got today. One agency having so much influence over one club should be a worry.
Isn't he with Star Management Signings?

The one game he did play was at Lincoln in the Conference. Reading up on it for the programme last season it seems he was paired in central defence with a young Andrew Hughes and they found Jefferson Louis and the possibly even bigger Mark McCammon too much to handle physically. Fraser may have been carrying an injury and soon returned to Wimbledon.

This is his pen pic from last season's Stevenage game: "Free transfer signing ahead of the 2015-16 season from Luton, who he had helped back into the League in 2014. Prior to this Fraser made 60 appearances for Welling United, winning Conference South, and captained the England C team. He also helped AFC Wimbledon to promotion to the League in 2011 and played a single game for County on loan from them. Fraser won three of the four end-of-season awards in his first season with Boro."

Amberexile wrote:
Bush wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Good signing that, maybe we should sign someone shite from a different agency
It’s a good signing but I would still rather my club not be a farm for elite management to pick and choose who comes and goes. Wonder how much of the TOE deal they got today. One agency having so much influence over one club should be a worry.
Isn't he with Star Management Signings?
Why are elite management twitter posting about him leaving? Exactly like the post about Fraser franks?

Ado wrote:Let's all be positive and get behind him eh ?
Who’s not behind the player? Only seen positivity towards him. Issue is with franks in, TOE out and the manager indicating two more will go on loan and another sold who could be the two kids and Reynolds it means that elite management will have been involved in 5 transfers involving this club this season.

How much influence do they have over our transfers?

Two points. One are our signings reliant on an agency? If yes this is unhealthy.

Secondly he is clearly a direct replacement for Ben White. The question that arises out of this is are we stronger, about the same, or weaker than we would be if our team contained Ben and not Fraser.

I don't know the answer to that. No doubt we will find out next season.

It goes without saying that I wish him well.

Bush wrote:
Who’s not behind the player? Only seen positivity towards him. Issue is with franks in, TOE out and the manager indicating two more will go on loan and another sold who could be the two kids and Reynolds it means that elite management will have been involved in 5 transfers involving this club this season.

Give it a rest - you're like a broken record.

Ado wrote:
Bush wrote:

Give it a rest - you're like a broken record.
You are the mug that said people are being negative about the player, who is negative about him?