Re: Willmott

Stan A. Einstein wrote:.

And football should be fun for f@cks sake.
That, for me, was the biggest blessing when I heard FN3 was banned. He literally took the fun and sensible debate out of practically every thread with his constant bickering, name-calling, arguing, omitting the facts when challenged and, dare I say it, even a degree of cyber bullying on occasion.

I'm glad he's gone and I think it will help his own mental health by getting a rest from here.

Anyway, back to the topic. Robbie.....

There's no doubt he's been a County stalwart and occasional hero over 2 spells at the club. He has been played out of position so often I expect to see him wearing a black kit and holding a lino's flag soon. But for various reasons he hasn't played particularly well for about 12mths now and is out of contract in the summer aged 31, and I personally think if we can get 1 more midfielder in on loan by the weekend then we should try to send him out on loan to a NL side where he can hopefully regain his form and earn a new contract.

pembsexile wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:I know that this is a football forum and people have different opinions but I think we all know by now that many members think Robbie Willmott is not good enough, but do we have to be reminded all the time? I doubt if Willmott, or Abrahams, read the message board but it can't inspire much confidence if they do. At least Abrahams should have less flack now that FN3 is no longer on the MB.
Football is all about opinions. Thank goodness. Does it annoy you that FN3 had an opinion about Abraham’s and said it quite often? He voiced his opinion. Rest assured though, he was not banned because of his opinions. It was something else apparently.

Just a bloody shame that for obvious reasons, he does not have the right to reply.
I dont personally know FN3 and on some occasions regarding Wilmott ( he was a supporter of his, I wasn't ) we disagreed. Anyone calling him out to be "negative" a "bully" should probably look in the mirror. Many of you goaded or encouraged him and you're all grown men I presume. Unfair to criticise him personally when he cant respond. If some of you are happy he has been removed why keep bringing it up ??

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:

That, for me, was the biggest blessing when I heard FN3 was banned. He literally took the fun and sensible debate out of practically every thread with his constant bickering, name-calling, arguing, omitting the facts when challenged and, dare I say it, even a degree of cyber bullying on occasion.

I'm glad he's gone and I think it will help his own mental health by getting a rest from here.
Another one who thinks it is OK to comment on someone’s mental health. Who the hell do you think you are?

If you have qualifications to comment in this matter, what you have just said is unethical and immoral. If you don’t have qualifications to comment, then don’t. You don’t know what you are talking about.

SULLY34 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:I know that this is a football forum and people have different opinions but I think we all know by now that many members think Robbie Willmott is not good enough, but do we have to be reminded all the time? I doubt if Willmott, or Abrahams, read the message board but it can't inspire much confidence if they do. At least Abrahams should have less flack now that FN3 is no longer on the MB.
Football is all about opinions. Thank goodness. Does it annoy you that FN3 had an opinion about Abraham’s and said it quite often? He voiced his opinion. Rest assured though, he was not banned because of his opinions. It was something else apparently.

Just a bloody shame that for obvious reasons, he does not have the right to reply.
I dont personally know FN3 and on some occasions regarding Wilmott ( he was a supporter of his, I wasn't ) we disagreed. Anyone calling him out to be "negative" a "bully" should probably look in the mirror. Many of you goaded or encouraged him and you're all grown men I presume. Unfair to criticise him personally when he cant respond. If some of you are happy he has been removed why keep bringing it up ??
Never known anyone like it on here before, knee-jerk comments from a few minutes into games - it was like watching one of those bar magnets in a school science experiment swing uncontrollably from one extreme pole to the other.

There was also a complete inability to grasp sarcasm or dark humour - you know those things that make an UNOFFICIAL FOOTBALL FORUM tick along.

If you knowingly and repeatedly put your head above the parapet on an UNOFFICIAL FOOTBALL FORUM, then you are likely to get shot at ie goaded.

It's what grown men tend to do to escape the tedium and reality of daily life and participate in an UNOFFICIAL FOOTBALL FORUM.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:

That’s one hell of an assumption! Neither you nor I have access to his medical records ( hopefully ) and even if we did they shouldn’t be paraded here. As regards his behaviour that got him a ban, I have no idea what happened but I can only relate what I saw on the threads I read and they went like this... Frank would express an opinion sometimes involving his points system ( we all have our eccentricities ) a difference of opinion would occur ( fine so far ) then suddenly he would be roundly abused to the extent in my opinion that amounted to bullying.
I’m not an apologist for him, neither do I have any knowledge why the ban was imposed but while I sometimes disagreed with him ( and most frequently over Willmott ) I never found him to be discourteous nor did he aim insults at me ( not that I would have been too bothered by that ) . In fact he always replied to my posts without rancour.
That’s just my experience of him. As regards his ban, if he broke the rules then he’s got his comeuppance but to get a permanent ban even in real football you usually have to be physically extremely violent. Perhaps his absence may well be the equivalent of “ constructive dismissal “ and quite a few on here should take a look at themselves. Some people can’t accept that this board is all about opinions and we are all entitled to have one.

whoareya wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
pembsexile wrote:

Never known anyone like it on here before, knee-jerk comments from a few minutes into games - it was like watching one of those bar magnets in a school science experiment swing uncontrollably from one extreme pole to the other.

There was also a complete inability to grasp sarcasm or dark humour - you know those things that make an UNOFFICIAL FOOTBALL FORUM tick along.

If you knowingly and repeatedly put your head above the parapet on an UNOFFICIAL FOOTBALL FORUM, then you are likely to get shot at ie goaded.

It's what grown men tend to do to escape the tedium and reality of daily life and participate in an UNOFFICIAL FOOTBALL FORUM.
Again it's down to opinions. One rule for all ? I'm not so sure.

If someone bursts into your garden and starts smearing shit all over your fence, would you wait until seeing their medical records before passing judgement?

He gets roundly mocked and stirs up ill feeling and unnecessary conflict on the county Facebook page as well. At some point you surely must think "it's not everyone else, it's me".

whoareya wrote:

Shame sniveling little sh1ts who couldn't take being challenged took such exception that they clubbed together to get him banned.

So mate who do you think the snitches were?

:cheers:

rncfc wrote:If someone bursts into your garden and starts smearing shit all over your fence, would you wait until seeing their medical records before passing judgement?

He gets roundly mocked and stirs up ill feeling and unnecessary conflict on the county Facebook page as well. At some point you surely must think "it's not everyone else, it's me".
Apart from the fact that your analogy of smearing shit over a fence has absolutely nothing to do with medical records and passing judgement, it’s not your fence is it? It’s a community fence, managed by others.

rncfc wrote:If someone bursts into your garden and starts smearing shit all over your fence, would you wait until seeing their medical records before passing judgement?

Read that which you have written.

Now to be clear I don't for one moment think Frank is mentally ill. And further I regard mental illness in any event as being no more shameful than a physical illness.

There are only two possibilities. You either don't believe Frank is mentally ill and use analogies of smearing faeces over the garden fence because you are an odious little ******. Or you do believe he is mentally ill and believe together with a few other peabrained Neanderthals that roundly mocking the mentally ill and calling out "it's You, it's you' is acceptable.

Either way you come across as very unpleasant. Nonetheless I don't think you should be banned from here. Much better I think to just keep calling you out.
Last edited by Stan A. Einstein on January 26th, 2021, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Exile 1976 wrote:Harps/Kear/FN3 and whatever usernames he had was/is an absolute helmet, but I liked a good discussion/argument with him, now I get to do it on County Chat instead, no big deal.
That made me chuckle a little. I’m sure he can handle you calling him a helmet. Not nice, but it’s hardly the end of the world is it. Don’t do Facebook unfortunately. Can’t see the spats. As before though, he has no right of reply on here.