Re: Willmott

I had issues with aspects of Frank's conduct but never thought him abusive, so if that was enough to get him booted I'm genuinely surprised.

For me he simply had the mental turning circle of an ocean-going vessel, he repeated himself ad nauseum, never engaged with people who constructively shredded his arguments, choosing by and large to only respond to loose shots from his detractors. There's little doubt that he became a distraction, as so many threads broke down into squabbles.

There were occasions where people attacked Frank the poster rather than what he'd posted, which I occasionally reported. But ultimately Frank couldn't stay away from trouble, even if it wasn't always his fault.

If we'd all bitten our lips Frank would still be here. If he'd been less of an accidental troll he'd still be here. If all the people who got involved in squabbles had foed him he'd still be here. Edit: if Frank had utilised his foe option..etc...

I think the admins have called this right.
Last edited by JonD on January 26th, 2021, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Willmott

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:If someone bursts into your garden and starts smearing shit all over your fence, would you wait until seeing their medical records before passing judgement?

He gets roundly mocked and stirs up ill feeling and unnecessary conflict on the county Facebook page as well. At some point you surely must think "it's not everyone else, it's me".
Read that which you have written.

Now to be clear I don't for one moment think Frank is mentally ill. And further I regard mental illness in any event as being no more shameful than a physical illness.

There are only two possibilities. You either don't believe Frank is mentally ill and use analogies of smearing faeces over the garden fence because you are an odious little ******. Or you do believe he is mentally ill and believe together with a few other peabrained Neanderthals that roundly mocking the mentally ill and calling out "it's You, it's you' is acceptable.

Either way you come across as very unpleasant. Nonetheless I don't think you should be banned from here. Much better I think to just keep calling you out.
The irony in your statement is laughable. The left-wing London lawyer who looks down his nose at everyone. Bore off you prick.