Are you furloughed? Can you help me?

Hi
I am a researcher at Durham University. Some of you may have helped me with my research project 'Moments of Collective Delight' about the atmosphere Newport County fans created when they beat Leicester City in 6th January 2019. This is still an ongoing project and I am very grateful to the County fans who have given their time and recollections.

I am looking for some help from County fans again...

Are you currently furloughed or have been furloughed during the pandemic? If so, I am interested in hearing about your situation. As part of a research study to increase the understanding of the effects of being furloughed, I am interviewing people across the UK who have first-hand experience.

The informal interview will take up to one hour at your convenience. I simply want to capture your thoughts and perspectives. Your responses will be kept confidential.

There is no compensation for participating in this study. However, your participation will be a valuable addition to the research project. Its findings could lead to greater public understanding of how being furloughed is felt and experienced.

If you:
1. Have been furloughed during the pandemic
2. Are over 18
3. Based in the UK
4. Willing to be interviewed

Please contact me for further information victoria.j.jones@durham.ac.uk

**No matter how small, your contribution could be important for the study**