Where's Brendan???

Is he still on the forum? Like him, dislike him, love him or hate him, he only has the best for Newport County at heart and, don't get me wrong I have had massive arguments with him and don't agree with a lot he says, but this forum is worse off without him in my opinion.
Also, I would like his opinion on NEWPORT COUNTY's season so far and if he thinks NEWPORT COUNTY will make the play offs.

* 'Newport County natter and football chatter', so please return this to the main page. Ta.

Re: Where's Brendan???

He’ll be back mate, have no doubt about that. He is County through and through. He may wish to tell you why he’s not posting, but that’s Brendans call. Sometimes, football just has to take a back seat.

I know he loved the prediction league he started, he had better be back for it next season as I have volunteered to run it for now and as you have no doubt realised, I am not 100% sure of the bloody rules :cheers:

Re: Where's Brendan???

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Evening

He may have loved his prediction league as you say, but I think he loved the ambiguity and confusion he has spawned more so!
I’m still working on the interpretation of the rules and may have more to say at a later date!

Phil in Northampton
That's too much already! :bounce: :grin: :cheers: :mrgreen: