Re: Where is Corkie

We were shite for a few months so Corkie was correct.We’ve got a great result today but,I will be Mr Negative.Kingy was dodgy on crosses and could have been costly.Benno and Shep with loose passes in our third,could have cost us.Sheehan should have had a go with the free kick at the end,it goes in or,it goes over the bar and ticks the clock down.Instead,we pass it to Labs on the corner flag,who is offside.They have one last chance to attack,it could have cost us.I hope Flynny works on that for Saturday and we will be fine.we are all over the moon with the result but,let’s iron out the faults.

'Iron out the faults' ...I despair, they're League 2 footballers ffs. Players even at the highest level give the ball away, keepers at the highest level make mistakes on crosses.
Can't expect them not to make mistakes, what we need to try and ensure is that the mistakes are minimal, as they were today.

Exile 1976 wrote:'Iron out the faults' ...I despair, they're League 2 footballers ffs. Players even at the highest level give the ball away, keepers at the highest level make mistakes on crosses.
Can't expect them not to make mistakes, what we need to try and ensure is that the mistakes are minimal, as they were today.
Fantastic effort from the boy's

Exile 1976 wrote:'Iron out the faults' ...I despair, they're League 2 footballers ffs. Players even at the highest level give the ball away, keepers at the highest level make mistakes on crosses.
That's ok,I set higher standards than you obviously.Some fans just react to the result,if we win we are great,if we lose we are shite.I like to think we are looking to improve and not let errors cost us.If one of those mistakes went in then we would all be less happy tonight.Passing loose balls in our third isn't needed or desired so stop doing it,simple logic.

Percy plunkett wrote:
That's ok,I set higher standards than you obviously.Some fans just react to the result,if we win we are great,if we lose we are shite.I like to think we are looking to improve and not let errors cost us.If one of those mistakes went in then we would all be less happy tonight.Passing loose balls in our third isn't needed or desired so stop doing it,simple logic.

No Pep, you set ridiculous expectations but hey ho, that’s your choice.
Let’s face it you piss and moan about something or other whether we win or not, you should just try and enjoy a County win for once.
When the defenders lump it forward fans moan, when they try and play football, they moan.