Re: Tonight's tea

Breakfast: Omelet with various vegetables, fried in butter or coconut oil.
Lunch: Grass-fed yoghurt with blueberries and a handful of almonds.
Dinner: Bunless cheeseburger, served with vegetables and salsa sauce.

All Stonyfield products, 100% Grassfed Greek is organic, non-GMO, and made without the use of artificial hormones.

A couple of years back I replaced my breakfast (granola and skimmed milk) with coffee.

I whined about hunger for a month but after that point my body seemed to adjust. I lost a stone quite quickly but two years down the line I've lost nothing further.

Mostly vegetarian / fish eaten here. Very little meat. That's a huge change from ten or fifteen years ago.

As my now late, grandfather - a self avowed working class snob would have said 'Don't you mean dinner son you ain't common so speak proper right!' :grin: in my case tonight I don't know tbh my wife very kindly does most of the cooking and to be honest the shopping too (I'm rubbish at menu planning - I just buy sausages, black pudding, soda bread & San Miguel - hardly a balanced diet!) I do the washing up - did spot some nice looking spring rolls in the fridge though?! :wink:

yourfinalanswer wrote:Breakfast: Omelet with various vegetables, fried in butter or coconut oil.
Lunch: Grass-fed yoghurt with blueberries and a handful of almonds.
Dinner: Bunless cheeseburger, served with vegetables and salsa sauce.

All Stonyfield products, 100% Grassfed Greek is organic, non-GMO, and made without the use of artificial hormones.
How do you grass feed yoghurt? Been in many a stoned field in my time but I’ve never been that bad.