Re: Loud motorbike exhausts

Countymax wrote:Really annoys me the selfish pri@cks that ride around with no silencers in their exhausts. It's usually the old greasers/hells angel wannabes on easy rider type bikes rather than young whipper-snappers on hairdryers or 125s. Winds me up a treat.
or in my case just general noise people have no concept that some/many of us now work from home FFS - Covid is not a chance to make as much noise as you can doing DIY/Jo Dicks exercise plan/whatever...(I'll allow excessive goal celebrations for Wales games!)

CathedralCounty wrote:
Countymax wrote:Really annoys me the selfish pri@cks that ride around with no silencers in their exhausts. It's usually the old greasers/hells angel wannabes on easy rider type bikes rather than young whipper-snappers on hairdryers or 125s. Winds me up a treat.
or in my case just general noise people have no concept that some/many of us now work from home FFS - Covid is not a chance to make as much noise as you can doing DIY/Jo Dicks exercise plan/whatever...(I'll allow excessive goal celebrations for Wales games!)
Tell you what does my head in is people working from home :roll: yer right oh!! My neighbours been " working from home " since last march all sat out back most of the day or doing gardening :roll:

UPTHEPORT wrote:
CathedralCounty wrote:
Tell you what does my head in is people working from home :roll: yer right oh!! My neighbours been " working from home " since last march all sat out back most of the day or doing gardening :roll:
Agreed - when 'working from home' is a euphemism for doing jeff all - albeit [provided they aren't being complete Joe Wicks and being noisy] unless they work for the public sector or a company you have shares in its none of anyone's business except for their employer - in my case I do work (when I'm not posting on here of course!) and tbh might prefer to be at the office but my employer is pushing for us to WFH and mothballing offices