Re: Exiled Exiles thread

I usually share a hospitality table once a season with a group of friends we meet up with on matchdays. As has already been said season ticket holders get a discount on the price and the options include a box or for a lower fee allocated seats at the back of the Bisley directly in front of the boxes. As a gold trust member I was also able to use my one free hospitality per season ticket against this event when we booked a table for the Colchester match recently.

OK. Best ignore what I said about a table is allocated a box. The sponsors package is obviously different and there are other combinations. However, from my experience, a seat at the back of the Bisley may be better as a viewing experience than the box, where there seemed to be only four seats on the walk through strip where you aren't allowed to stand and the view is compromised by the handrail at eye level. There are movable seats inside the box but the view is better if you stand up. Not designed with spectators in mind.

County Exile wrote: May 18th, 2022, 1:31 pm I usually share a hospitality table once a season with a group of friends we meet up with on matchdays. As has already been said season ticket holders get a discount on the price and the options include a box or for a lower fee allocated seats at the back of the Bisley directly in front of the boxes. As a gold trust member I was also able to use my one free hospitality per season ticket against this event when we booked a table for the Colchester match recently.
Good info Rob, you know more about hospitality than I do, I’m on a learning curve. I did get a box once but that was as an invite from a company who were doing some work. Leicester game if I remember correctly.

Good Evening

A few seasons ago the four of us paid for the hospitality package for the home game against Northampton. It was very enjoyable and a relaxing way to spend a few hours before kick off. The two course meal was nice too. Half time a free cuppa and a programme each on the table too. Seats at the back of Bisley, only a problem if wet.
Looks like We will have a home game against Northampton again this coming season so that would get my interest!

Phil in Northampton

Just ‘bumping’ this again to see if there are any more exiled exiles interested in a hospitality event at a date to be decided after the fixture list is announced. I have agreed with club officials that I would let them know interested numbers so some preliminary plans can be made. Just so that people are aware, I don’t need hard definite numbers just people who may be interested. No promise of payment at all required now.