Re: Full capacity grounds from 19th July in England

Personally, and given that cases are currently rising significantly again, I hope that there will be an element of caution about the equivalent guidance / legislation in Wales, and I’m grateful that the Welsh Government’s approach hitherto has been to prioritise public health. But it’s a balancing act, and each to their own.

I’m likely to buy season tickets for me and my kids, as I think the risks of sitting outside, socially distanced, are minimal. But I’d want to have reassurance about how the communal areas of the ground (concourses, toilets etc) will be managed and whether things like mask-wearing will still be required (and enforced) in such spaces.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:Personally, and given that cases are currently rising significantly again, I hope that there will be an element of caution about the equivalent guidance / legislation in Wales, and I’m grateful that the Welsh Government’s approach hitherto has been to prioritise public health. But it’s a balancing act, and each to their own.

I’m likely to buy season tickets for me and my kids, as I think the risks of sitting outside, socially distanced, are minimal. But I’d want to have reassurance about how the communal areas of the ground (concourses, toilets etc) will be managed and whether things like mask-wearing will still be required (and enforced) in such spaces.
Totally respect your opinion but I want us to go back to normal for the sake of the club. If we're restricted on attendances at RP next season then I think we're in big trouble. I for one will be writing to the sexy MS - Laura Anne Jones (and my MP) if it transpires that the Marxists in Cardiff Bay are going to cause problems.

Countymax wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:Personally, and given that cases are currently rising significantly again, I hope that there will be an element of caution about the equivalent guidance / legislation in Wales, and I’m grateful that the Welsh Government’s approach hitherto has been to prioritise public health. But it’s a balancing act, and each to their own.

Totally respect your opinion but I want us to go back to normal for the sake of the club. If we're restricted on attendances at RP next season then I think we're in big trouble. I for one will be writing to the sexy MS - Laura Anne Jones (and my MP) if it transpires that the Marxists in Cardiff Bay are going to cause problems.

Nice bit of sexism in there as well.

Countymax wrote:

That post just got worse and worse didn’t it.

Re: Full capasity grounds from july 19th

Drakeford has managed matters much better than Johnson. So I trust him to make the best decisions regarding opening up, in my opinion we could probably operate at 2-3k safely as long as it is monitored and stewarded safely. It would however be folly to disregard the scientific evidence and to disregard the evidence we’ll soon witness. Stay safe everyone, believe me this shitstorm is not yet over.

South London Exile wrote:
Countymax wrote:

Was thinking the same myself initially, but then thought that surely no one in their right mind believes we can just go back to normal and there are marxists in cardiff bay. It has to be a misjudged wind-up .

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
South London Exile wrote:
Countymax wrote:

Was thinking the same myself initially, but then thought that surely no one in their right mind believes we can just go back to normal and there are marxists in cardiff bay. It has to be a misjudged wind-up .
Absofuckinglutely! Both or either would be too good to be true!