Re: Is this not Racism

Torquay Exile wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:More to do with religion I believe but nothing to do with football
So you believe because it has nothing to do with football it, not being Racist? Racist bullying is not just about the colour of your skin. It can be about your ethnic background or religion too.
That's an interesting comment. Technically you're wrong. Religious discrimination is sectarianism, however....

I agree with you. For me the reality is that there is pnly bigotry. That it can come out in a myriad of different ways is for the most part irrelevant. And painful though it is there are seven billion people on this planet, and like death, bigotry is something we all share.

Torquay Exile wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:More to do with religion I believe but nothing to do with football
So you believe because it has nothing to do with football it, not being Racist? Racist bullying is not just about the colour of your skin. It can be about your ethnic background or religion too.
This is a football forum, make up what you want

daftasfxxx wrote:
Torquay Exile wrote:
This is a football forum, make up what you want
My feelings exactly …. I come on here for County based info …. Unfortunately what i see is mostly people trying to point score on Racism etc. Why is this not in the non football related topics ?

Ps I hope this is not deemed racist.