Re: The hundred

I've got very little inclination to follow the fortunes of Welsh Fire because they have very little connection with Wales, other than they play their home matches at Sophia Gardens. So far no Welsh or Glamorgan players have played for them. I would much rather support Glamorgan.

Blackandamber wrote:I've got very little inclination to follow the fortunes of Welsh Fire because they have very little connection with Wales, other than they play their home matches at Sophia Gardens. So far no Welsh or Glamorgan players have played for them. I would much rather support Glamorgan.
Glamorgan home tomorrow in one day cup live stream and BBC radio Wales that's my afternoon sorted

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:I've got very little inclination to follow the fortunes of Welsh Fire because they have very little connection with Wales, other than they play their home matches at Sophia Gardens. So far no Welsh or Glamorgan players have played for them. I would much rather support Glamorgan.
Glamorgan home tomorrow in one day cup live stream and BBC radio Wales that's my afternoon sorted
Me too.

Blackandamber wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Me too.
Good start by Glamorgan. Proper cricket not the razzamataz of the hundred. Oh Glammy Glammy!

Blackandamber wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Me too.
Good start by Glamorgan. Proper cricket not the razzamataz of the hundred. Oh Glammy Glammy!
They've let it slip again. Will have to bat well to win.

UPTHEPORT wrote:So Glamorgan straight into semi final with Durham

Quarter finals this Saturday semi Monday
Excellent news but how they lost against Yorkshire is almost beyond belief. At one stage it looked like Yorkshire would struggle to make 100 but ended up with 230. Then Glamorgan were 180-1 but ended up 226-8. The opening pair batted well but were too slow.