Re: Glamorgan 50 over tournament

After initially being gutted at the lack of a live stream I persevered with the radio commentary and what a day it's been.

After Glamorgan's mid-innings wobble I was praying they'd reach 230 but to manage 296 was beyond anything I could have dreamed.

Hats off to the bowlers for how they tied Durham's formidable batting lineup in knots; and to skipper Carlson for how well he managed things.

I hope Salter, who I really like as a one day player, gets a new contract after this MOTM performance.

JonD wrote:After initially being gutted at the lack of a live stream I persevered with the radio commentary and what a day it's been.

After Glamorgan's mid-innings wobble I was praying they'd reach 230 but to manage 296 was beyond anything I could have dreamed.

Hats off to the bowlers for how they tied Durham's formidable batting lineup in knots; and to skipper Carlson for how well he managed things.

I hope Salter, who I really like as a one day player, gets a new contract after this MOTM performance.
Did you have Radio Wales Jon or 5 live

Radio Wales seemed more atmosphere

My email to sky news :evil:

Good morning

I turned on sky news at 8-40 to see your sports news and was surprised to see you mentioned a Japanese tennis player in an obscure tournament a feature of football clubs playing in what you described as the third tier of European football but you didn't feature Glamorgan CCC winning the first domestic trophy of the cricket season

What is wrong with Glamorgan CCC yet as I said you feature a Japanese tennis player in a obscure tournament overseas

Very sad from sky News

Cheers Jim Drewett

JonD wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Did you have Radio Wales Jon or 5 live

Radio Wales seemed more atmosphere
It must have been 5 live (I felt they wanted Durham to win) but I switched in the dying moments and you're right about the atmosphere!!!
I felt the same while watching Sky Sports, so I listened to the Radio Wales commentary whilst watching TV.