Re: England v India

mad norm wrote:WHAT A TURNAROUND.
Brilliant from Ingerlund this morn

Thank **** we have something to be happy about.
Great performance from ball one to the final ball today...

Luckily due to injuries we fielded the side we did as Overton and Robinson probably wouldnt have played if all others had been fit

These comments have made me smile.Jim and 76 are extreme happy clappers when it comes to County,in fact,Neither were too bothered by a 8-0 defeat or a pathetic display at Salford.They both have a go at me for wanting to raise the bar and wanting us to be more consistent and cut out silly mistakes.I would expect you two to say,oh well,we won the last test match,we can’t win all the time like Percy expects.Some players scored 50’s and will be on the board at the ground forever,why should anyone moan about that,we did our best,as long as England don’t get relegated down with Holland that’s all we want.

Percy plunkett wrote:These comments have made me smile.Jim and 76 are extreme happy clappers when it comes to County,in fact,Neither were too bothered by a 8-0 defeat or a pathetic display at Salford.They both have a go at me for wanting to raise the bar and wanting us to be more consistent and cut out silly mistakes.I would expect you two to say,oh well,we won the last test match,we can’t win all the time like Percy expects.Some players scored 50’s and will be on the board at the ground forever,why should anyone moan about that,we did our best,as long as England don’t get relegated down with Holland that’s all we want.

Ooh I’m an ‘extreme happy clapper’ am I ? Nice.
Well, it’s all about levels you tool. You simply shouldn’t expect league two footballers perform at the same level as Premier League players. It can, and does happen on occasions when everyone are at their very best and the other side well below theirs.
You piss and moan at everything , regardless if County win or not, picking things out like a player losing the ball, as if this doesn’t happen at every single level of football from parks to international.
As an ‘extreme happy clapper’ I bet I enjoy watching my team play a hell of a lot more than you so that’s fine by me.