1912 Exiles Podcast #59: How worried should we be?

A pod of two halves. In the first half, Ed and Jack give their pre- and post-match thoughts about the Northampton game from their vantage point in the Hazells Stand - and then in the second part, Ed gets the view of Tom Lines from One Pod Beyond ahead of Saturday's home match against Walsall.

As always, drop us a line via Twitter or Facebook with any feedback (or post a comment below). And please do leave us five-star reviews to give us a warm glow in our amber hearts.

Listen early on the above player exclusively before release on Apple Podcasts and Spotify

Re: 1912 Exiles Podcast #59: How worried should we be?

UPTHEPORT wrote:Afternoon Ed enjoy the podcasts I've said on other thread can't we have the opo view after a match as well that would be good
It's a good shout. As always, capacity is the challenge - co-ordinating with opposition pods can take time. On balance, is a preview with opposition or a post-match review with them more interesting? My thinking is the former as it gives us an idea of what we might be facing - whereas post-match, hearing from County fans about how they saw the game is more interesting. But I'm not wedded to it!

Thanks as always for listening and for the feedback.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Afternoon Ed enjoy the podcasts I've said on other thread can't we have the opo view after a match as well that would be good
It's a good shout. As always, capacity is the challenge - co-ordinating with opposition pods can take time. On balance, is a preview with opposition or a post-match review with them more interesting? My thinking is the former as it gives us an idea of what we might be facing - whereas post-match, hearing from County fans about how they saw the game is more interesting. But I'm not wedded to it!

Thanks as always for listening and for the feedback.
Perhaps you could do both just say a text/email as feedback after a game

But gunna give you this one: Even before the second American there was another. Peterboro' away 1980; Tipping point, on the bus back with the daughter of the board. She said there is an American investor. A million, back when a million was a billion.

Before, the idiot. But after we lost our virginity.

Today; Ex Southern League. Ex Welsh Cup Winners.

Div IV again. Pill Boy the manager.

Somerton built over....no home in this world anymore.

No, no.

There's something more than that.