County v Scunthorpe

Clwyb Spytty and #TeenExiles are back!

The marquee will be open on Saturday with all the usual and new activities for our younger fans with our sponsors, The Welsh Sweet Co, R&N Inflatables and Bouncebackability!

Fun starts in the marquee at 1.30pm with Newport City Radio playing the top tunes and interviewing Newport County players. The team news will follow and our special musical act of the day are the “Eurekas” featuring Jack Perrett and Daniel Burridge.

There will be a pop up club shop in the Marquee too!

http://www.ncafctrust.org

Re: County v Scunthorpe

Willthiswork wrote:Clwyb Spytty and #TeenExiles are back!

The marquee will be open on Saturday with all the usual and new activities for our younger fans with our sponsors, The Welsh Sweet Co, R&N Inflatables and Bouncebackability!

Fun starts in the marquee at 1.30pm with Newport City Radio playing the top tunes and interviewing Newport County players. The team news will follow and our special musical act of the day are the “Eurekas” featuring Jack Perrett and Daniel Burridge.

Here is a question for you. Do you still have a club Lottery? I'm unable to go to the games. What was it that Taff and his good wife sold on match days (Lottery or Raffle tickets)?
I hope you can answer my questions.

yourfinalanswer wrote:

Here is a question for you. Do you still have a club Lottery? I'm unable to go to the games. What was it that Taff and his good wife sold on match days (Lottery or Raffle tickets)?
Half time draw: https://www.newport-county.co.uk/club/f ... time-draw/

County Lottery: countylottery.com (currently down)

Subscription Draw: Email club for David Hando
Last edited by Willthiswork on September 29th, 2021, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yourfinalanswer wrote:

For someone who seems to trawl the Internet to find articles that have a Newport County connection, I'm rather surprised you haven't discovered the club website, which every week in the news section has the results of the Lottery draw. That would provide the answer about whether the club has a lottery.

excessbee wrote:
yourfinalanswer wrote:

For someone who seems to trawl the Internet to find articles that have a Newport County connection, I'm rather surprised you haven't discovered the club website, which every week in the news section has the results of the Lottery draw. That would provide the answer about whether the club has a lottery.
If you know the answer to his question, why not simply tell him without the attitude?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
excessbee wrote:
yourfinalanswer wrote:

If you know the answer to his question, why not simply tell him without the attitude?

Thank you for that Stan, I would have answered that person eventually. Thank you once again much appreciated.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
excessbee wrote:
yourfinalanswer wrote:

At a guess, it's because the person asking the question already knows the answer. It's being asked as part of a "layered" approach towards - presumably - having another dig at Jim.

Sorry, but the whole "YFA/competitionman/whatever his name is now" character completely weirds me out, and that takes some doing - believe me.

rncfc wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
excessbee wrote:
yourfinalanswer wrote:

At a guess, it's because the person asking the question already knows the answer. It's being asked as part of a "layered" approach towards - presumably - having another dig at Jim.

Sorry, but the whole "YFA/competitionman/whatever his name is now" character completely weirds me out, and that takes some doing - believe me.
That's a relief, I was beginning to think it was just me

rncfc wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
excessbee wrote:
yourfinalanswer wrote:

The poster has a wealth of information gleaned from the internet regarding the financial aspects of the County. He has put another one up this morning regarding sponsorship. Nowt wrong with that.

He has said nothing on this thread concerning Jim but given his previous comments about gambling I would not be surprised if he does. Watch this space.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
excessbee wrote:And let's not forget he informed us of the death of Sir Clive Sinclair five days after the event which was widely reported on national news.. :wink:
And let's not forget that on another thread he informed us that he is on the autistic spectrum. Which was brave of him.
I hadn't realised that. In which case I understand and retract my earlier comment.