Re: County v Scunthorpe

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
excessbee wrote:And let's not forget he informed us of the death of Sir Clive Sinclair five days after the event which was widely reported on national news.. :wink:
And let's not forget that on another thread he informed us that he is on the autistic spectrum. Which was brave of him.

Stan, I hope you don't mind me asking you. Did I say that I'm on the autistic spectrum?

Getting back on topic, I hope tomorrow doesn’t turn into the “end of an era” carnival !! If Flynny is walking or being pushed (have absolutely no idea which version is correct), and it’s been announced today, then surely he shouldn’t be there tomorrow ??

The most important thing tomorrow is getting 3 points and nothing else imo. Just my opinion, but we can leave the statue campaign for another day ?

I am quite worried. I have no idea about why have not had a settled team this season. I don’t wish to speculate.

The best possible outcome for this weekend, wherever MF is there tomorrow or not is for the players to step up and win the bloody game. 3 points is a must or it could be a long season.

Are we going to see the players give their all tomorrow for Hats or are The Iron smelling blood and looking to kill us off?
I hope it’s not the latter as it could drag us further down and spend the season looking over bout shoulders or worse.
At least with MF going now it does give any interim or full time manager the majority of the season to pick us back up.

George Street-Bridge wrote:You could put up "Have you seen this man?" posters. 8)
I am hoping to see a man with a different style of clothing to your average manager who would be wearing a less conventional hat.More important than that,he plays a refreshing passing style of football which would be to the liking of most of us.

Blackandamber wrote:The Met Office forecast is now much better.

60% probability of light rain at 3pm, 50% probability of light rain at 4pm, and cloudy at 5pm with only a 10% chance of rain.
Confident as I can be that the game will be on today. In the longer term, with the Dragons playing tomorrow which will be the 4th game in nine days at RP, there will undoubtedly some deterioration in the the pitch condition , already. Seems inevitable that we are entering a wet period after such a dry Sept. Will certainly help if Newport rfc play some of there upcoming games at spytty as rumoured.