Re: Problems again

phil_in_npton wrote: October 18th, 2021, 12:28 pm
Jack wrote: October 18th, 2021, 9:12 am By the way, for anyone using their mobile;

Using emoji's directly from your phone's keyboard will now work and display correctly on the forum.

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿคคโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ•

Thatโ€™s good! :J
Thanks for all your hard work. Just one suggestion. Could you make the text a bit darker, especially the amber text. Finding hard to read on my phone.

Blackandamber wrote: October 18th, 2021, 12:49 pm
Jack wrote: October 18th, 2021, 9:12 am By the way, for anyone using their mobile;

Using emoji's directly from your phone's keyboard will now work and display correctly on the forum.

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Šโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿคคโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ•

Thanks for all your hard work. Just one suggestion. Could you make the text a bit darker, especially the amber text. Finding hard to read on my phone.
The username colour?

The post text is a few shades off black I'm afraid. I am looking to make the text bigger at present.

Jack wrote: October 18th, 2021, 1:45 pm
Blackandamber wrote: October 18th, 2021, 12:49 pm

The username colour?

The post text is a few shades off black I'm afraid. I am looking to make the text bigger at present.
Thanks Jack. Yes I was referring to the username colour.