Re: Flynn gone

flat4 wrote:Just spoke to Mr Foxall over Spytty and he confirmed that Mr Flynn had left the club and that he would not be attending the game tomorrow. He also said the club will be making a statement shortly.
Thought they couldn't train at Spytty any longer?

Surly it's also the sporting director s job to make sure off the field stuff is running smoothly? Ie training facilities travelling arrangements are all in place this makes the managers job easier? So when we are hearing that we are training over undy caerleon cwmbran no wonder our performances are up and down . Heard SD commute s only twice a week hope this is wrong ?

Well I must say I am disappointed that Mike Flynn has decided ?? that he is leaving Newport County and I for one am sorry to learn that Newport County will lose a good manager and if so who will be the choice of all the football experts on here now,
Good Luck Michael I had hoped that you would be here to see County get promotion
Bob Bassett Come on the Port !!

rncfc wrote:You only have to look at what isn't being said to know something else is up here. This strikes me as something which had to happen, rather than something which either party wanted to happen.
I could be wrong.

It seems to me that Flynn has been asked to resign. That he has done so and is potentially walking away from from a well paid job suggests that whatever the real reason for his departure is, we will never find out.

The one thing which would convince me this is not the case were if Michael Flynn were already lined up for a job elsewhere. There being one obvious candidate.

Now it's confirmed I'm gutted Mike you are the best manager in Newport county history you kept us up when we were doomed you brought us FA cup success that no other manager has so securing a future for us .

Without you we'd be in non league now

Good luck to you and the family mate

Jack wrote:
flat4 wrote:Just spoke to Mr Foxall over Spytty and he confirmed that Mr Flynn had left the club and that he would not be attending the game tomorrow. He also said the club will be making a statement shortly.
Thought they couldn't train at Spytty any longer?
Understand it may only be the stadium they can`t use, there are the two training pitch's the other side of the velodrome that they have used in the past as they did today.