Re: Hats

UPTHEPORT wrote:Hope I'm proven wrong but I don't think he's the man to take us forward
Maybe not long term but short term I wish him all the best. Already took on alot of the workload even when Flynn was there. I'm sure Hats won't keep chopping and changing players or picking squads based on favourites.

SULLY34 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Hope I'm proven wrong but I don't think he's the man to take us forward
Maybe not long term but short term I wish him all the best. Already took on alot of the workload even when Flynn was there. I'm sure Hats won't keep chopping and changing players or picking squads based on favourites.
You don't think so? Suspect he will inevitably be accused of exactly that by some when his first team selection is announced tomorrow.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
You don't think so? Suspect he will inevitably be accused of exactly that by some when his first team selection is announced tomorrow.
Disagree with that, we'll see after a few games.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Countymax wrote:
Based on what?
He's not a Marxist
I love the Marx Brothers
They'd certainly feel at home behind the scenes at the moment

Hats said recently that he didn't want to be the manager. Now that circumstances have changed he may have changed his mind.

But the first requirement is to actually want the job. One of the problems with Jimmy Dack was that he did not regard himself as a manager. Some good coaches and assistants don't want to be boss.

G Guest wrote:Hats said recently that he didn't want to be the manager. Now that circumstances have changed he may have changed his mind.

But the first requirement is to actually want the job. One of the problems with Jimmy Dack was that he did not regard himself as a manager. Some good coaches and assistants don't want to be boss.
Tim Harris and Warren Feeny both came up short.

Two posters on this board, neither given to hyperbole, both said in the summer that Flynn would be gone by the end of September. Further as I and quite a few others noted, there was obviously a major bust up going on behind the scenes. When a manager walks out on a job less than two months into a season, then it should come as a shock. Nobody reading this board is or at least should be, overly surprised.

One would hope therefore that the recruitment process for a new manager will have started some time ago.

Countymax wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Countymax wrote:
Based on what?
He's not a Marxist
Good job you know absolutely F all about football then
Take a chill pill pal

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Countymax wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Countymax wrote:
Based on what?
He's not a Marxist

Take a chill pill pal
Lads a little bit of order if you please!

Ever yours,

The egotistical dickhead drama-queen on acid :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Countymax wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Countymax wrote:
Based on what?
He's not a Marxist

Take a chill pill pal
Lads a little bit of order if you please!

Ever yours,

The egotistical dickhead drama-queen on acid :grin:

I like your reply. :lol: :lol: :lol: