Re: So who's taking over

IMB wrote:
rncfc wrote:Surprised nobody has mentioned the obvious choice; Harps.
With all of his identities he may have been mentioned several times.
Leaving aside views on Harps, two questions.

Firstly how does having a dig at Harps enhance this conversation?

Secondly in any event with Harps being banned don't you both think that having a go at someone who can't respond is a bit tacky?

rncfc, you often make interesting contributions you can do much better than this.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
IMB wrote:

Secondly in any event with Harps being banned don't you both think that having a go at someone who can't respond is a bit tacky?

rncfc, you often make interesting contributions you can do much better than this.
Yes, definitely not “ cricket “ to attack those who can’t defend themselves. Incidentally I drop in occasionally to County Chat on Facepest and this individual gets much the same treatment there. I read his posts and fail to see anything offensive in them but somebody mentioned he was banned on here so I presume he has offended some people. Can anyone elucidate why he is hounded?

Firstly wouldn't you have a plan?

That plan would have been Flynny/Nowheremen/moneyball/Flynny. Then a Flynny acolyte.

If not, and really not looking. A Plan ala Brentford.

In descending order.

Then Alex Neale ( in our dreams)

Tisdale. (Gettable)

The other two:

Andy Morrison I think ex Connah Quay's or Jimmy Rowberry out of Cardiff City's youth etc. But a good coach.

Personally the best candidate is the one we just got rid of. But if the club has a plan, if so it hasn't articulated it. I'd go younger than a higher wage.

Of course stay-up, but 'essentially' sacking Flynny enforces a Brentford etc plan.

Like to hear it though from the new 50 directors just 'bin appointed.

lowandhard wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
IMB wrote:

Yes, definitely not “ cricket “ to attack those who can’t defend themselves. Incidentally I drop in occasionally to County Chat on Facepest and this individual gets much the same treatment there. I read his posts and fail to see anything offensive in them but somebody mentioned he was banned on here so I presume he has offended some people. Can anyone elucidate why he is hounded?
bullies

That’s a bit rich from you Stan attacking people who can’t answer back
That’s all you ever did with the ex directors
Should have done this
Should have done that
You got really personal with lots of them
And no way could they answer back on a fan’s Forum
You do have double standards