Our old mates HARPS

I see he's getting loads of abuse on the County chat page on Facebook for the same behaviour / tactics he used whilst on this board..
It's the same thing with him... Hypocritical posts.. One week the players, management, BOD are idiots then stars etc... Anyone who disagrees with him are idiots, not fans etc.
Disagree or question him / his views and he crys wolf and tries to get posters banned

Sound familiar?

IMO the guys an idiot and a bully and this board is better off without him

Re: Our old mates HARPS

Many posters questioned why the moderators banned him off here... IMO they were justified in their decision as he is proving (to me and many others on here and that forum) that he is not a nice person.

Those are my views on the man. Feel free to disagree /debate with me for my views on him

I don’t mind debating Neil. Imo that was a partially reasonable response. However, if Admin or the mods banned people off here because someone suspected that they were not a nice person that would probably cut the board membership by 50%.

Have agreed and disagreed with him in person and on this board. He s OK, that’s my opinion.

pembsexile wrote:I don’t mind debating Neil. Imo that was a partially reasonable response. However, if Admin or the mods banned people off here because someone suspected that they were not a nice person that would probably cut the board membership by 50%.

Have agreed and disagreed with him in person and on this board. He s OK, that’s my opinion.

It's not what he says.... There his views and he is entitled to have them.... I enjoy debating with anyone who's views differ from mine but what wound me up about him is the fact that that if you disagreed with his views and maybe overstepped the mark and made it personnel, something I believe I try not to do or have very rarely gone down that road he would contact the administration to try and get you banned, then he would come out with the "victim card" when IMO he was probably the one who wound up most
On here and other forums there are so many he has upset /wound up for it not to be a coincidence that he is not a nice person... IMO that is

My frustration with him relates to his apparently selective debating skills:

Eg. Harps might make five points, four of which you disagree with and challenge him on. He ignores your reply and repeats the same five points. It could ruffle feathers.

He never struck me as unpleasant; just the sort of chap who inadvertently rubbed people up via his inept debating conduct, but who was incapable of recognising how exasperating his manner could be to others.