Re: Club update

Lost in Willesden wrote:Chairman and Directors

Chairman: Gavin Foxall

Directors: Shaun Johnson, Mike Everett, Kevin Ward, Colin Faulkner, Bob Herrin, Mark Crook, Peter Madigan, Kelly Anderson, Paul Marks, Joe Crocker.

Honorary Club President: David Hando
quote]

Think we all know these names, mostly voted on (by trust members) a couple of years ago …. Think You missed off Ryan Courtney too (did a lot of work with Bar Amber)?

Jonesy3 wrote:Ryan didn't stand for re-election.
Kelly stood down recently as she's the club's new Head of Safeguarding. Announced last month.
https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... eguarding/
Ms Anderson may well have been the best candidate. However that a director of Newport County feels that it is appropriate to apply for this position, which I don't seem in any event to recall it being advertised, strikes me as perverse. If this isn't a shameful conflict of interest, then nothing is.

Directors: Shaun Johnson, Mike Everett, Kevin Ward, Colin Faulkner, Bob Herrin, Mark Crook, Peter Madigan, Kelly Anderson, Paul Marks, Joe Crocker.

Shaun has stepped down,your point is?

Percy plunkett wrote:

Shaun has stepped down,your point is?
That's not what it says on the Companies House website
Shaun Edward Johnson

It is obviously out of date,it was announced by the club that Shaun was standing down with immediate effect some months ago.He was stood on the Hazel Terrace recently,where normally he would have match duties and be on the Bisley side.I did speak briefly with him,I didn’t ask why he has stood down but,he is no longer a director.

Percy plunkett wrote:It is obviously out of date,it was announced by the club that Shaun was standing down with immediate effect some months ago.He was stood on the Hazel Terrace recently,where normally he would have match duties and be on the Bisley side.I did speak briefly with him,I didn’t ask why he has stood down but,he is no longer a director.
I think you've got this mixed up. Shaun stood down as chairman of the Trust last year's AGM and Paul Marks took over. Shaun is still a director of the Trust and the club.