Re: Flynny to kardiff

Flynny would be just what Cardiff need .Young up and coming manager ambitious and not scared to upset a few players .After watching yesterday's game they need to make a change ASAP. He will take hats with him turn them around .he done all he could with us mostly with obstacles put in his way .he as built a good sqaud here only sad part is he wasn't allowed to build us a training ground but that was not down to him .

Rowberry certainly bothers me. He reminds me of Anthony Hudson . All the badges but little achievement as a player. Why would we appoint a manager whose current team have lost their last five matches and are on their worst run since 1985? People will say that's down to McCarthy. But doesn't the first team coach have something to do with it? Rowberry seems to have a low profile at Cardiff despite having been there for years. Fans are demanding that the under 23 team coach take charge not Rowberry who never gets mentioned as a potential manager.

owlsabout wrote: October 18th, 2021, 11:03 am Flynny would be just what Cardiff need .Young up and coming manager ambitious and not scared to upset a few players .After watching yesterday's game they need to make a change ASAP. He will take hats with him turn them around .he done all he could with us mostly with obstacles put in his way .he as built a good sqaud here only sad part is he wasn't allowed to build us a training ground but that was not down to him .
I’m not sure Flynn could ever deal with the politics at Cardiff it seems a basket case of a club. He has had it easy at our club due to his closeness to Foxhall, the money is has supposedly earned from us is staggering. I would disagree about the good squad as well we seem over burdened with average players.