Re: Coolpants.com.au - A chance to Pre-purchase at 20% discount, these will NOT be available before Xmas

Colin,

I am sorry to hear about your mental health problems.

However if you put up a link to www. mental health narcissist that can hardly be said to be inadvertent. None the less I accept your apology but it's not me who needs or wants an apology. By linking your insults to mental health you stigmatize those who are suffering now. Try thinking about and apologizing to them.

Re: Coolpants.com.au - A chance to Pre-purchase at 20% discount, these will NOT be available before Xmas

Stan A. Einstein wrote: October 28th, 2021, 9:40 pm Colin,

I am sorry to hear about your mental health problems.

However if you put up a link to www. mental health narcissist that can hardly be said to be inadvertent. None the less I accept your apology but it's not me who needs or wants an apology. By linking your insults to mental health you stigmatize those who are suffering now. Try thinking about and apologizing to them.
I didn’t know you had mental health issues, I do believe some of your behaviours directed toward me and others on the board are typical narcissistic behaviours . Now back to the subject of fundraising is there not even one person on this message board able and willing to assist me. If the answer is no, we have a problem.

Colin,

I have never called you a nob. I have never referred to you as being all wind and piss, I have never called you pretentious egotistical dickhead. So spare me that my behaviour is narcissistic.

Secondly, as I said you don't owe me an apology for linking insults thrown at me with mental illness, you owe an apology to those presently suffering from depression.

Thirdly, just read this latest post . '...is there not even one person on this message board able and willing to assist me? If the answer is no, we have a problem.'

We have a problem because it appears nobody agrees with you. A little self reflection might not go amiss.

Re: My Credentials

While I don't personally agree that County have a desperate need money to spend on owning anything, I do understand that Colin is offering his experience, expertise time and assistance to someone willing and able to benefit from it.

He has to keep posting because of the fog created by those who can't see this, and simply are not offering anything

Bangitintrnet wrote: November 1st, 2021, 9:49 am While I don't personally agree that County have a desperate need money to spend on owning anything, I do understand that Colin is offering his experience, expertise time and assistance to someone willing and able to benefit from it.

He has to keep posting because of the fog created by those who can't see this, and simply are not offering anything
Apologies, I had made the mistake of thinking we wanted a training ground, ongoing security of tenure of a playing surface and funds to enable promotion from league 2.

Give a man fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish..........etc

jonescmj1 wrote: November 1st, 2021, 11:47 am
Bangitintrnet wrote: November 1st, 2021, 9:49 am While I don't personally agree that County have a desperate need money to spend on owning anything, I do understand that Colin is offering his experience, expertise time and assistance to someone willing and able to benefit from it.

Apologies, I had made the mistake of thinking we wanted a training ground, ongoing security of tenure of a playing surface and funds to enable promotion from league 2.

Give a man fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish..........etc
Be more than happy to read the business case for such expenditure, but would first like to draw your attention to a very resent ex manager who decided to be publicly critical of the training facilities and player recruitment. That manager despite his success, is no longer the manager. Perhaps there isn't that great a business case, after all.

UPTHEPORT wrote: November 2nd, 2021, 8:23 am Yes I can view that mate
Finally launched my new website. 100% of the profits will go to the Supporters Trust. The only non-direct expense will be my virtual EA. Initial orders will be used to purchase general stock, for rollout to the UK these items will not be available before Christmas.
[
url]https://coolpants-com-au.myshopify.com/ ... Zj7bsZEnHg[/url]