Re: NDA / Fundraising Ideas / Coolpants / Designer Wanted / More Ideas / LinkedIn

Todays fundraising ideas:

1. Every page of the magazine has a sponsor, great for small sponsors with limited budgets
2. Wear a scarf to a game get a pound voucher redeemable at next game
3. NEWPORT COUNTY toothbrushes for kids.
4. Give away a thousand sponsored footballs at last 2 home games of season. That’s 10’s of thousands of kickabouts and sponsor exposures over the summer break. Bigger home gates etc

Re: Fundraising idea 1. Now implemented. 20% Discount on all pre-orders

Available here., taking preorders now, 100% profit to the club, ie Total revenue - taxes (if applicable) - COGS- Postage/packaging. Sample on way from China as I write. Bulk stock takes circa 35 days from order to delivery to Brisbane, where I live. Preorders will pay for the initial stock, initial profits will pay for further stock. I anticipate that a monthly revenue stream to the trust, to be paid in the most tax-efficient manner ( advice sought!) will commence circa March 2022.

Colin

https://coolpants-com-au.myshopify.com/ ... 1567344862

Towards a brighter future - A Vision..........................

These are the questions I would want to be answered if I were Chair of the Newport County AFC Supporters Trusthttp ... ctrust.org:

1. How much would the Welsh RFU accept for the sale of Rodney Parade?
2. How long could a commercial mortgage on Rodney Parade be spread over?
3. Can the Council obtain preferential mortgage rates than The Supporters Trust?
3. If Newport Rugby club and NCAFC Supporters Trust worked together on the acquisition, would the concept have greater viability, greater support?

Once we have the purchase price, loan term, loan rate, know whether we can work together. Then, we can develop a plan, including sponsoring mortgage payments, "This months mortgage sponsored by (insert name of sponsor)."

Spytty can then be developed as a four-party training and athletics venue, for NRFC, NCAFC, Newport Harriers, Newport Tennis Club.

Outcomes

- The Welsh RFU, get their investments back, which they can then invest in another ground, (Rinse and repeat across Gwent every two/three years)?
- Newport has top-class facilities for NCAFC and NRFC in the City centre. Top-class training facilities for Tennis, Rugby, Football and cycling at Spytty. Top class athletics, tennis and cycling facilities
- Regional Rugby, boosts local Rugby by repeating the process.
- Newport Athletics club is reborn and in 2026 Newport hosts a Welsh Annual Tennis Championship.
- Newport is known the world over for Rugby, Football, Tennis, Cycling, Golf and Chepstow hosts the annual Newport Sports Clubs Race Day.

Re: Towards a brighter future - A Vision..........................

jonescmj1 wrote: October 24th, 2021, 3:33 am These are the questions I would want to be answered if I were Chair of the Newport County AFC Supporters Trusthttp ... ctrust.org:

3. Can the Council obtain preferential mortgage rates than The Supporters Trust?
3. If Newport Rugby club and NCAFC Supporters Trust worked together on the acquisition, would the concept have greater viability, greater support?

Once we have the purchase price, loan term, loan rate, know whether we can work together. Then, we can develop a plan, including sponsoring mortgage payments, "This months mortgage sponsored by (insert name of sponsor)."

Spytty can then be developed as a four-party training and athletics venue, for NRFC, NCAFC, Newport Harriers, Newport Tennis Club.

Outcomes

- The Welsh RFU, get their investments back, which they can then invest in another ground, (Rinse and repeat across Gwent every two/three years)?
- Newport has top-class facilities for NCAFC and NRFC in the City centre. Top-class training facilities for Tennis, Rugby, Football and cycling at Spytty. Top class athletics, tennis and cycling facilities
- Regional Rugby, boosts local Rugby by repeating the process.
- Newport Athletics club is reborn and in 2026 Newport hosts a Welsh Annual Tennis Championship.
- Newport is known the world over for Rugby, Football, Tennis, Cycling, Golf and Chepstow hosts the annual Newport Sports Clubs Race Day.
And while we're at it my nephew's (AKA Darren Gracelands Jones), nephew Jak Jones, becomes World Snooker Champion playing at the Celtic Mnaor Hotel and the first openly gay soccer player plays for Newport County in the championship

UPTHEPORT wrote: October 24th, 2021, 12:15 pm Your obsessed with letting everyone know your a homosexual ain't you

Did I tell you I was a heterosexual
[/quote

I have to agree with you UTP

I am not interested in anyone's sexual orientation in the slightest when I post on this FOOTBALL FORUM but as you say , he does keep bringing it up for what reason ??

I couldn't care less if we had a team of 11 'gay men' or 11 'straight men' playing for us as long as they gave their all and are successful for my club

I watch with an open mind on all your plans to raise funds for the club and hope that your efforts are rewarded for you and the club but what has your sexual preference/orientation got to do with it ?

jonescmj1 wrote: October 24th, 2021, 3:33 am These are the questions I would want to be answered if I were Chair of the Newport County AFC Supporters Trusthttp ... ctrust.org:

Colin,

One of the things any advocate learns is that a common mistake is to lose a good point by making lots of bad points.

Pages of you replying to yourself serves no purpose. Telling us over and over that you are gay is, as others have pointed out becoming an obsession with you and frankly bores the hell out of me. As for your marketing of products, good luck to you but just do it. Take credit if and when it works. And I do credit you with at least trying.

Now the questions I've highlighted which you would ask if you were chair of the Trust. That's your good point. They are direct, they have great merit, and I agree with you entirely. So let us develop this.

Colin, you are not chair of the Trust. Neither am I. But we are both shareholders in the club. So our duty is not to ask the questions, but rather to ask of the directors of Newport County, why are you not asking those questions. And if they are, why are not they communicating with the fan base who ultimately will have to finance the mortgage.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: October 24th, 2021, 2:54 pm

Colin,

One of the things any advocate learns is that a common mistake is to lose a good point by making lots of bad points.

Pages of you replying to yourself serves no purpose. Telling us over and over that you are gay is, as others have pointed out becoming an obsession with you and frankly bores the hell out of me. As for your marketing of products, good luck to you but just do it. Take credit if and when it works. And I do credit you with at least trying.

Now the questions I've highlighted which you would ask if you were chair of the Trust. That's your good point. They are direct, they have great merit, and I agree with you entirely. So let us develop this.

Colin, you are not chair of the Trust. Neither am I. But we are both shareholders in the club. So our duty is not to ask the questions, but rather to ask of the directors of Newport County, why are you not asking those questions. And if they are, why are not they communicating with the fan base who ultimately will have to finance the mortgage.
First I’m going to reach out a hand and say, let’s bury the hatchet, our personal infighting has done neither of us any good whatsoever.

Addressing the issue of my sexuality, by another is petulant and unnecessary, in the same way that Black Lives Matter, non binary, non white heterosexual male, lives matter. The last openly gay pro soccer player took his own life.. enough said.

Regarding the board of Directors, I am in dialogue with them, I also coordinate the Friends of NEWPORT COUNTY LinkedIn Page which has grown dramatically over the last week. At the current rate it will be bigger than the messagboard by mid 2022.

I have launched a new website which starts by selling underwear, and will aim to hand over to a volunteer as soon as a volunteer comes forward. So my recommendation pre-purchase underwear and receive a 20% discount of ongoing price.

Line extensions in the NY will be boxers, button flys etc. Please batons down, sales up funds for the Trust, the more shares the trust has in NCAFC Ltd, the sooner it can get not for profit status. Which in turn leads to government concessions.

jonescmj1 wrote: October 24th, 2021, 8:54 pm

Colin,

First I’m going to reach out a hand and say, let’s bury the hatchet, our personal infighting has done neither of us any good whatsoever.

Addressing the issue of my sexuality, by another is petulant and unnecessary, in the same way that Black Lives Matter, non binary, non white heterosexual male, lives matter. The last openly gay pro soccer player took his own life.. enough said.

Regarding the board of Directors, I am in dialogue with them, I also coordinate the Friends of NEWPORT COUNTY LinkedIn Page which has grown dramatically over the last week. At the current rate it will be bigger than the messagboard by mid 2022.

I have launched a new website which starts by selling underwear, and will aim to hand over to a volunteer as soon as a volunteer comes forward. So my recommendation pre-purchase underwear and receive a 20% discount of ongoing price.

Line extensions in the NY will be boxers, button flys etc. Please batons down, sales up funds for the Trust, the more shares the trust has in NCAFC Ltd, the sooner it can get not for profit status. Which in turn leads to government concessions.
As you say, let us get on with making Newport County safe and secure for the next generation of Newport County fans.
But I would like to add this Mother nature will control the population as it has, for thousands of years or even millions of years, So we will leave it to Mother Nature to take control.

jonescmj wrote:

Colin,
I am not addressing the issue of your sexuality. I genuinely have no interest in your sexuality and I don't think anyone else has.

The issue Colin is that you keep talking about your sexuality. And that is boring and makes me and I suspect others switch off. As a courtesy I read your posts. Every now and again you say something interesting. But it gets lost.

Little tip. Nigel Owens is a well know rugby referee. He is not infrequently on RTE radio. When he talks about rugby I have never heard him mention his sexuality. Everyone knows he's gay and by just being competent at what he does, he provides a role model that other young people who are gay can strive to follow. Far more than playing the victim card ever will or does.

jonescmj1 wrote: October 24th, 2021, 8:54 pm

Colin,

Nice post. Sincere good luck in your endeavours. I wish you well. If the County make a pot of money, brilliant.