Newport County v Carlisle

https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... le-united/

Supporters who have tickets for our Sky Bet League Two fixture against Carlisle United tomorrow are encouraged to arrive at Rodney Parade in good time.

This game will mark the Clubs first game of the NHS COVID pass; therefore, the club is encouraging supporters to be prepared and arriving early.

Gate Opening Times

Hospitality (Gate 7) – Access from 5:45pm.
All other Gates (Including Away) – Access from 6:15pm.
We ask fans to be patient and respectful of our match day staff, as abuse will not be tolerated. We thank fans in advance for their support in this new process.

NHS COVID pass

All ticket holders MUST have an NHS COVID pass. The legislation in Wales changed on October 11, which means that you must have an NHS COVID pass to attend stadia with terracing – such as Rodney Parade.

Information on how to otain an NHS COVID Pass can be found here.

https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... id-passes/

Your vaccination card, that members of the public will have upon obtaining their vaccine, IS NOT a valid NHS COVID pass and will not permit entry to the stadium.

The name on your ticket does not need to match the NHS COVID pass, as we understand that a high number of our fans purchase multiple tickets on behalf of their friends and families.

Lateral flow tests

Supporters who require a negative Lateral Flow Test result, must have already completed their test, and recorded the result with the NHS prior to travelling to the stadium.

A reminder that the test must have been completed within 48 hours of the fixture (so 7:45pm on Sunday, October 17).

Supporters who choose this method of NHS COVID pass must show the text message or email received, proving the negative result, to gain entry to the stadium.

The test itself is not proof of a negative result, so please do not bring this with you.

As ever, the Club would like to thank it’s supporters for their ongoing cooperation.

Re: Newport County v Carlisle

Clwb Spytty are pleased to announce that the Marquee will be open from 6pm with the pre-match warm up from Newport City Radio including player interviews, top tunes, competitions, and LIVE music from Oxbow Lake!

We will also have some superb support from the County in the Community team who are bringing their SPEEDTEST as well as more activities for our younger members.

I've finally managed to complete a digital application successfully without error messages, including making a video of my face whilst saying a 4 digit pin. However, I was then told that checking of the application can take up to 24 hours or even longer. I applied for a paper Covid pass 5 days ago so the postman has one last chance to deliver it before tomorrow night's match.

Blackandamber wrote: October 18th, 2021, 10:02 pm
I've finally managed to complete a digital application successfully without error messages, including making a video of my face whilst saying a 4 digit pin. However, I was then told that checking of the application can take up to 24 hours or even longer. I applied for a paper Covid pass 5 days ago so the postman has one last chance to deliver it before tomorrow night's match.
Hiya mate got same message mine was back in 20 minutes

I guess the plan is that if enough people arrive a bit earlier than they might usually do, it will compensate for those who, through no fault of their own, arrive closer to kick off time. Checking a person's phone or paperwork may not take more than a minute or two, and not everyone has to be checked, although it would seem likely that for the first time of administering the process they will try to do quite a lot. Let's just go with the flow and try to help it go smoothly.

The Salamander wrote: October 19th, 2021, 7:12 am My digital pass came back pretty quick.

What I did notice is that my digital pass expires on the 15th November.. Anybody else have this message?

Also, its all well and good asking people to get there with time to spare.. Some of us don't often have time to spare on a Tuesday night and get there in advance...
I've logged in few days later it updated my pass for another few days so I believe everytime you log in your pass is valid for a month

Don't forget you can still do a LFT (free from pharmacy) and record it on the NHS page to get your email/text to show.

Lateral flow tests

Supporters who require a negative Lateral Flow Test result, must have already completed their test, and recorded the result with the NHS prior to travelling to the stadium.

A reminder that the test must have been completed within 48 hours of the fixture (so 7:45pm on Sunday, October 17).

Supporters who choose this method of NHS COVID pass must show the text message or email received, proving the negative result, to gain entry to the stadium.

The test itself is not proof of a negative result, so please do not bring this with you.

https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... le-united/

The Salamander wrote: October 19th, 2021, 7:12 am My digital pass came back pretty quick.

What I did notice is that my digital pass expires on the 15th November.. Anybody else have this message?

Also, its all well and good asking people to get there with time to spare.. Some of us don't often have time to spare on a Tuesday night and get there in advance...
Jim's right, your NHS COVID Pass lasts for 30 days, but the 30 day period refreshes every time you log in

UPTHEPORT wrote: October 19th, 2021, 8:41 am

I've logged in few days later it updated my pass for another few days so I believe everytime you log in your pass is valid for a month
Correct Jim, just did mine again a few minutes ago. Now valid until 18 Nov. There were issues with the site last week but it is fine now. Good luck everyone getting one for tonight.

pembsexile wrote: October 19th, 2021, 10:24 am
UPTHEPORT wrote: October 19th, 2021, 8:41 am

Correct Jim, just did mine again a few minutes ago. Now valid until 18 Nov. There were issues with the site last week but it is fine now. Good luck everyone getting one for tonight.
My paper one came this morning mike!! excellent timing if i say so, now i can look forward to going to tonights game.