Re: James Rowberry

I like James Rowberry and have been on a couple of coaching courses with him. He has a good coaching acumen but it remains to be seen if he can handle senior pros all vying for a game, but if he has a Plan B and C in his locker for winning games that will do for me.
I wish him well but am sitting on the fence as to whether he’s the right person to take what is a mid-table Lge2 club forward and improve us on & off the pitch. Can’t help feeling he will really benefit from having Hats around and I’d also expect to see Byron return to the club

Jack wrote: October 19th, 2021, 4:39 pm Other than Andrew Crofts (of whom I thought was a good candidate), I'm really optimistic on this appointment.

Notwithstanding he's a Somerton boy done good! The story writes itself.
He's from Carisbrooke Road, where I was born and my mum still lives. This is not Somerton although I spent many an hour at Lliswerry Pond in my youth.
Back to the football, good luck James!

Free beer wrote: October 19th, 2021, 4:57 pm
Jack wrote: October 19th, 2021, 4:39 pm Other than Andrew Crofts (of whom I thought was a good candidate), I'm really optimistic on this appointment.

He's from Carisbrooke Road, where I was born and my mum still lives. This is not Somerton although I spent many an hour at Lliswerry Pond in my youth.
Were those matches over the 'quarry' against us Somerton boys
Last edited by ghosty on October 19th, 2021, 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And very good wishes to Mr. Rowberry .Frankly I'm not concerned if he comes from Timbuktu or Baffin Island....Let's get the goals for, more than the goals against and I'm sure we'll all be happy.Let's give Hats a bit Thank you and SPANK Carlisle this evening.
I trust you all approve of my in depth interpretation of it all🈶🈹🈲🉐🈯🈹🈚

ghosty wrote: October 19th, 2021, 6:37 pm
Free beer wrote: October 19th, 2021, 4:57 pm

Were those matches over the 'quarry' against us Somerton boys
Indeed and my mum has only ever referred to it as "the quarry" and still does.