Re: Rovers away: Highlights

Watching the highlights, both sides were guilty of some shocking misses and chaotic defending. As in a few other games we could have thrown away a winning lead. Just grateful we got the fourth goal as Rovers had missed some really good chances just before our last goal. Happy with the win, Rowberry has the heat taken off with an away win on his first outing and now has a week to use his expertise and with a few returning has a base to build on. My impression is that this year we have more to offer going forward but are much less secure at the back. The midfield is an enigma but Robbie has so far been a revelation though wasn’t his best game yesterday.

Re: Rovers away: Highlights

landinho wrote: October 24th, 2021, 12:50 pm
UPTHEPORT wrote: October 24th, 2021, 12:22 pm Think we got lucky with the third looked offside but hey you win some you lose some
Hm hadn’t noticed at the time but it was close. I think it was probably the right decision. Rough line looks okay
If you look at the line it's closer to the corner of the nearside corner of the penalty area. However my view is that the doubt should always have it's benefit to the attacking side. (Unless County are defending)