Re: GRANDSTAND: Morecambe FA Cup Away (Match-day Thread)

Don’t get the talk of revenge or grudge … the only frustration on the day for me was the officials but slept on that. Tbh I’d have wanted Morecambe to go up if we didn’t … the way they run the club on their crowds gives us all hope I guess.

Re tomorrow anyone know of our loanees have been given permission ? I’m assuming Azaz and Cain will be but wondering whether the Swans will allow Cooper ? after all he can be called back in Jan prior to the Swans come into the cup.

Justanordinaryfan wrote: November 5th, 2021, 1:37 pm
Re tomorrow anyone know of our loanees have been given permission ? I’m assuming Azaz and Cain will be but wondering whether the Swans will allow Cooper ? after all he can be called back in Jan prior to the Swans come into the cup.
That's interesting. Clearly I don't know but it will be a fairly strong indicator one way or the other.

I always want the County to win OF COURSE. However, this season promotion must be the priority. If we beat Morecambe that will be 3 wins out of the last 4 games against them BUT the one defeat was the important one. If we have another good cup run it could be good for the finances if we draw a PL side but what effect will it have on our promotion hopes.

Come on the County lets batter Morecambe today, but if we don't it won't be the end of the world for me.