Re: GRANDSTAND: Morecambe FA Cup Away (Match-day Thread)

I see posts on forms of SM seemingly happy we’ve been knocked out …. Happy clappers is the term they’re using I think .. well I was there today and with a tiny bit more composure in front of goal (conditions were horrendous), we could have won easily. Unfortunately got caught with a sucker punch, but, after a dodgy first 25mims where we looked at all sea, the performance today was decent, against let’s not forget a team in a higher division (no matter what you think of them!).

flat4 wrote: November 7th, 2021, 8:03 am
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: November 6th, 2021, 7:46 pm
flat4 wrote: November 6th, 2021, 5:02 pm So the rebuilding begins now, lets see how ruthless JR can be.
We lost 1-0 away from home to a team a league above. Rebuilding? Really!
Yes. Really. JR now has to lift the player's confidence of the floor in readiness for Tuesday night.
Lift the players confidence off the floor by undertaking a ruthless rebuild?

Stop digging a hole for yourself.

whoareya wrote: November 7th, 2021, 8:35 am
flat4 wrote: November 6th, 2021, 5:02 pm So the rebuilding begins now, lets see how ruthless JR can be.
Yes. Really. JR now has to lift the player's confidence of the floor in readiness for Tuesday night.

At no time did i make that quote that you constructed all by your self. I suggest you stop and think before posting in future as I am not the one digging the hole.

flat4 wrote: November 7th, 2021, 8:43 am
whoareya wrote: November 7th, 2021, 8:35 am

At no time did i make that quote that you constructed all by your self. I suggest you stop and think before posting in future as I am not the one digging the hole.
I didn't quote you, I constructed a sentence by taking the words from your last two posts and forming a question.

Your glass isn't just half empty, its locked away in a cupboard......