Re: Stan vs Whoareya vs Bangitinthenet vs the buses.. (from green county)

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
The final thing I don't get is why you want to associate with Whoareya. He's a moron. He posts up that some people, and he did mean me, have advocated County provide a subsidized bus service. Nobody said that but away he and his mate Bangitinthenet go, oblivious to any facts.

Kind regards,

Brendan
What a whiny old tart.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: November 6th, 2021, 10:00 am We all know that Bangitinthenet is a racist. If you conflate an insult i.e. troll with a person's race or nationality i.e. foreign then that automatically becomes racist abuse.

Racists are idiots to be pitied. Those who oblige them are even more pathetic. Just look at what Bangitinthenet has written.

Aimed at me 'Are you calling for a debate while at the same time hiding from debate?' Which is a perfectly fair question.

Bangitinthenet's idea of debate.

@I would be grateful if someone can respond to this post in order that the foreign troll is able to respond. A quick thumbs down is fine so long as he is able to read it. A comment including the word fecwit, even better'.

Fair enough, on the evidence of your posts, I think it beyond doubt, you are both incapable of having a reasoned debate. Whether that makes you both 'fecwit's' I'll let others decide.
It's not my idea of debate, it's a method of getting someone who has chosen to hide from debate to read part of that debate.

As regards Foreign Troll, that's what you are. Simple as. If you object to the fact that you live in a foreign land I will henceforth call you The Ugly Troll, as I have met you and can confirm the truth.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: November 6th, 2021, 4:29 pm I don't live in a foreign land. From my perspective you do.

Still joking aside clearly anyone who believes calling someone a foreign troll, on God knows how many occasions, enhances debate is of limited intellectual ability. So time to block you again I'm afraid. Along with the third member of Densa. Cheery pop.
This is like reading a Brian Rix farce......

George Street-Bridge wrote: November 7th, 2021, 10:49 am Honestly, there is one set of prints on every single outbreak of aggro here and that has been the case for many years. Even if he can't help it, it seriously detracts from the forum revamp.
OK Phil help me please.

Some years ago during an FA Cup tie with Swansea City an official was struck by a coin thrown from the crowd which resulted in that official, Mr Sheffield ending up in the Royal Gwent Hospital. In a later discussion I wrote that if I knew who was responsible I would have informed the police.

Whoareya, in response said: 'There is nothing worse than a snitch'.

A man is known by his enemies. I am proud that Whoareya dislikes me. Are you proud to lie down with him?

Stan A. Einstein wrote: November 7th, 2021, 11:59 am
George Street-Bridge wrote: November 7th, 2021, 10:49 am Honestly, there is one set of prints on every single outbreak of aggro here and that has been the case for many years. Even if he can't help it, it seriously detracts from the forum revamp.
OK Phil help me please.

Some years ago during an FA Cup tie with Swansea City an official was struck by a coin thrown from the crowd which resulted in that official, Mr Sheffield ending up in the Royal Gwent Hospital. In a later discussion I wrote that if I knew who was responsible I would have informed the police.

Whoareya, in response said: 'There is nothing worse than a snitch'.

A man is known by his enemies. I am proud that Whoareya dislikes me. Are you proud to lie down with him?
:bootyshake:

Stan A. Einstein wrote: November 4th, 2021, 9:59 am I have often thought that to encourage fans to support Newport County who live outside the town it might be an idea to run a football special bus with pick up points in Ebbw Vale, Pontypool, Cwmbran etc. Not only for potential young supporters who don't have access to a car but now a greener option for car drivers too.
When I was a teenager in the 60s I used to travel from Cwmbran to Somerton Park on a supporters coach for every home match. It used to pick me up outside Gazis cafe in Pontnewydd . I can't remember where the starting point was.