Re: iFollow

I follow-? I only wish I could ----I keep trying and get to where it says " this match is available now-" and that is as far as I have reached I keep trying but just cant get it----I have paid over the season I think it is about 6 or 7 x £10 and have seen only one game I have clicked on the £4,50 match pass AND £10 for each of the 5 or 6 matches but I saw a part of the first or second but no more ,WHY ? I only wish I knew !! I have never been very clever with computers , But I keep trying Bob Bassett

BertieB wrote: November 8th, 2021, 8:05 pm I follow-? I only wish I could ----I keep trying and get to where it says " this match is available now-" and that is as far as I have reached I keep trying but just cant get it----I have paid over the season I think it is about 6 or 7 x £10 and have seen only one game I have clicked on the £4,50 match pass AND £10 for each of the 5 or 6 matches but I saw a part of the first or second but no more ,WHY ? I only wish I knew !! I have never been very clever with computers , But I keep trying Bob Bassett
Don't pretend to be an expert on the subject , but if you're getting as far as the 'this match is now available' message an hour before kick off and your click it followed by clicking the play icon and not getting a picture it would suggest an equipment or wi-fi problem rather than an i- follow one.

Bob, try watching these videos as they may help you understand where you are going wrong. Hopefully the penny drops for you

Once you've purchased the match pass, here's how Exeter instruct on how to watch;

Click this "watch live" text that only appears within an hour or less before kick off time