Re: Youth Teams

Torquay Exile wrote: November 7th, 2021, 10:31 pm
countymadbel wrote: November 7th, 2021, 10:07 pm Did mr. Flynn ever go to youth games ?
And you need to know because?
My word, I can’t believe you wrote that. Anyone with any tiny amount of footballing knowledge would know it’s important for the first team coach, particularly one new to the club as is JR, to attend youth and academy games if they can. The inference being that MF allegedly thought he knew everything that was going on within the club and chose not to watch the young lads play.
For balance, I can confirm that MF watched many of the U18 & U16 games which were played on Saturday mornings during the spring and summer but I never saw him out during the rougher weather.

Re: Youth Teams

DeePeeNCAFC wrote: November 7th, 2021, 11:36 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: November 7th, 2021, 10:31 pm
countymadbel wrote: November 7th, 2021, 10:07 pm Did mr. Flynn ever go to youth games ?
And you need to know because?
My word, I can’t believe you wrote that. Anyone with any tiny amount of footballing knowledge would know it’s important for the first team coach, particularly one new to the club as is JR, to attend youth and academy games if they can. The inference being that MF allegedly thought he knew everything that was going on within the club and chose not to watch the young lads play.
For balance, I can confirm that MF watched many of the U18 & U16 games which were played on Saturday mornings during the spring and summer but I never saw him out during the rougher weather.
I was asking countymadbel. Are you countymadbel?