New Manager Bounce

I think we'll find out tonight whether the improved league form is due to JR's management or simply due to "new manager bounce" that quite often happens when a new manager comes in.

Having said that Hartlepool may also be going through NMB as well.

Whichever way you look at it 3 points would be very welcome tonight.

Re: New Manager Bounce

It’ll be an interesting game tonight: Hartlepool have just lost their manager despite a decent start to the season: Dave Challinor has gone to Stockport who play Bromley this weekend, in a funny twist of fate the Bromley manager Andy Woodman has now left and is expected to be named as the new Hartlepool manager and will probably be watching from the stands tonight.

Hartlepool do concede plenty of goals so if JR picks an attacking side and Dick and Dom continue their fine form this looks like a free-scoring away win tonight.

Can’t decide whether to watch it on I-follow or watch the England game instead.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote: November 12th, 2021, 10:18 am It’ll be an interesting game tonight: Hartlepool have just lost their manager despite a decent start to the season: Dave Challinor has gone to Stockport who play Bromley this weekend, in a funny twist of fate the Bromley manager Andy Woodman has now left and is expected to be named as the new Hartlepool manager and will probably be watching from the stands tonight.

Hartlepool do concede plenty of goals so if JR picks an attacking side and Dick and Dom continue their fine form this looks like a free-scoring away win tonight.

WATCH THE COUNTY!

Mind you it's easy for me to say that because I'm Welsh. I'll be watching Wales tomorrow night. I wish I could watch my nation for free though.

For anyone going to the game tonight, and who might fancy a pie at halftime - get to the refreshment hut quickly and before the incoming Hartlepool manager Andy Woodman gets there, because he loves a pie or ten!

Seriously, he’s a lovely bloke, father of Freddie Woodman who is/was at Swansea. Andy is Gareth Southgate’s best mate and they wrote a joint autobiography about a year in their dual careers….. Southgate earning £20k PE as an England international while Woody was scraping £650pw playing for Northampton. It’s a good read which I recommend. He’ll do a fine job at Hartlepool I feel.

Good Morning!
County or England? No issue for me, County every time! Looking forward to watching it tonight. 1-1 Stan? You won’t get rich betting on that even if you were a betting man!
I’ve done some intensive research and in the last 10 years, Hartlepool have lost a Friday night game 4 -0 , 4 times out of 7 occasions…
So I think that’s a good value option at around 50/1. 😄

Also 7/1 for Baker Richardson to score first.

Phil in Northampton

phil_in_npton wrote: November 12th, 2021, 11:46 am Good Morning!
County or England? No issue for me, County every time! Looking forward to watching it tonight. 1-1 Stan? You won’t get rich betting on that even if you were a betting man!
I’ve done some intensive research and in the last 10 years, Hartlepool have lost a Friday night game 4 -0 , 4 times out of 7 occasions…
So I think that’s a good value option at around 50/1. 😄

Also 7/1 for Baker Richardson to score first.

Phil in Northampton
Be careful Phil some on here will say you have a gambling habit 🙄

Good luck with the bets mate

flat4 wrote: November 12th, 2021, 1:15 pm Picture paints a thousand words

Yes it’s difficult to keep the second and third stringers chomping at the bit when there’s no games likely for them. Ship ten out and five better ones in at Xmas 😂 After Tuesday none of the strikers look like staking much of a claim for a start eh?

Blackandamber wrote: November 12th, 2021, 10:49 am
DeePeeNCAFC wrote: November 12th, 2021, 10:18 am It’ll be an interesting game tonight: Hartlepool have just lost their manager despite a decent start to the season: Dave Challinor has gone to Stockport who play Bromley this weekend, in a funny twist of fate the Bromley manager Andy Woodman has now left and is expected to be named as the new Hartlepool manager and will probably be watching from the stands tonight.

WATCH THE COUNTY!

Mind you it's easy for me to say that because I'm Welsh. I'll be watching Wales tomorrow night. I wish I could watch my nation for free though.
You can watch Wales for free. Their matches are live on S4C as well as Sky.

G Guest wrote: November 12th, 2021, 5:54 pm
Blackandamber wrote: November 12th, 2021, 10:49 am

WATCH THE COUNTY!

You can watch Wales for free. Their matches are live on S4C as well as Sky.
Yes that's true. I'd forgotten about that, although it would be nice to have English language commentary without having to synchronise the radio commentary with the TV pictures.