Re: paedo

UPTHEPORT wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 8:44 am Why are our fans chanting that at oppo manager's it's happened a few times this season it's bloody disgusting

Ok call him baldie fatso but to call someone a paedo is really low and disgusting
Absolutely. Didn't hear it myself, but it's crossing the line and needs to be tackled. But how?

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 10:31 am
UPTHEPORT wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 8:44 am Why are our fans chanting that at oppo manager's it's happened a few times this season it's bloody disgusting

Ok call him baldie fatso but to call someone a paedo is really low and disgusting
Absolutely. Didn't hear it myself, but it's crossing the line and needs to be tackled. But how?

Agree , absolutely disgusting behaviour. .That crosses the line .

First off there should be a public warning off the club that anyone doing this will be banned . Then its up to the stewards to try and target the individual / individuals doing so and first off warn/report them , then take any further action if they continue.
Very hard to do I agree but maybe one steward needs to stand at the back the group of fans we know who are doing this as a deterrent ?

Agree, sad ignorant chant.

So..do you go into a shop,or up to the bar e.g. and call someone baldy or fatso?
🤔

mad norm wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 12:30 pm

So..do you go into a shop,or up to the bar e.g. and call someone baldy or fatso?
🤔
Yes quite regularly you see norm I'm from a heavy industry background and we called eachother all sorts you give it out you got to take it back

UPTHEPORT wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 12:42 pm
mad norm wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 12:30 pm

🤔
Yes quite regularly you see norm I'm from a heavy industry background and we called eachother all sorts you give it out you got to take it back
Amongst friends the insults are much more inventive than that, those insults would probably pass as flattery ! 😂

UPTHEPORT wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 1:14 pm
Blackandamber wrote: November 22nd, 2021, 1:10 pm I thought some of the chants against Derek Adams in the Bradford game were disgusting too.

Yes don't like the man but again paedo was used

Makes me feel embarrassed that these are our fans saying these words

I agree with what you are saying. I can't agree with is calling people all sorts of names in the workplace. It's called bullying in my eyes, the same as you do on here. Do you do that at home also?
The sooner you realize that you are totally out of order, the better it would be for everyone you have insulted. So practice what you preach.