Re: GRANDSTAND: Crawley Town (Away) Match Day thread

The most concerning thing for me was when Dolan departed it was if he took the teams composure and belief with him. When Crawley push further up the pitch our defence looked panicky and heads dropped. Desperation set in as demonstrated by 5 yellows. A definite mental deficiency more than a lack of physical ability. We've now witnessed it under both managers this season. Whilst appreciating momentum plays a major part in team sport, believe there is a lot of psychological improvements to be had with our current team. Achieving them however will be an uphill challenge. Wish Rowberry the best of luck with it.

Re: GRANDSTAND: Crawley Town (Away) Match Day thread

I must have been watching a different game to Rowberry. IMO it was definitely a lucky point gained not 2 points dropped. We had a lot of possession in the 1st half but most of it was Dolan passing to his co-defenders. Forward passing, crosses and shooting were all terrible. Even after we equalised they were unlucky when the lob came back off the cross bar straight into Day's hands. I fear we could be in for a heavy defeat on Friday.