Re: GRANDSTAND: Colchester United (Away) Match Day thread

I was at the game last night, we played very well most of the game and had 10 shots on target against their 1. It was a game we should have won easily if we took our chances, definately 2 points lost. Although we had all those chances, with 20 minutes to go I would have changed shape, gone to a back four, taken Bennett and Richardson off and put on Fisher and Eliison and gone 4-3-3 to attack the game and get the points. Really enjoying Rowberry's brand and style of football though.
What was the away attendance I missed it last night?

Re: GRANDSTAND: Colchester United (Away) Match Day thread

bedeck wrote: November 27th, 2021, 12:57 pm I was at the game last night, we played very well most of the game and had 10 shots on target against their 1. It was a game we should have won easily if we took our chances, definately 2 points lost. Although we had all those chances, with 20 minutes to go I would have changed shape, gone to a back four, taken Bennett and Richardson off and put on Fisher and Eliison and gone 4-3-3 to attack the game and get the points. Really enjoying Rowberry's brand and style of football though.
What was the away attendance I missed it last night?
Believe away attendance was 83