1912 Exiles Podcast #67: Catching our breath / open meeting

Ed was due to catch up with both Chris Kirwan from the South Wales Argus and with regular contributor Jamie Harris - but with the latter stuck in IKEA, this ended up being a two-hander.

The pair take a step back after a very intense run of games to look at how the Rowberry era has gone so far, the differences in approach from Michael Flynn's tenure, and the shifting dynamics of County's midfield trio. They also discuss last week's open meeting for supporters, praise the work of Darren Kelly and look ahead to a trio of pre-Christmas games against Sutton (H), Port Vale (H) and Rochdale (a). We also have a bonus quiz: IKEA product or 1974 Sweden World Cup player?

As always, drop us a line via Twitter or Facebook with any feedback. And if you like what we do, please feel free to donate the price of a coffee (or a matchday programme) at www.ko-fi.com/1912exiles to help with our running costs.

Re: 1912 Exiles Podcast #67: Catching our breath / open meeting

Another good, talk. Um with some obvious 'other' conversations.

I would say what you're seeing after Flynny's brilliant Summer recruitment, after a play-off defeat.

Then something happened.

The assumption is that this is Rowberry's team, but I'll argue it's still in a way a Flynny team. The thing is at this level you only have nil players signed. Flynn built it. If Rowberry can build fine. but he has essentially built from Flynny
- even a revision to 5-3-2. And thus 2 points from 9.

Flynny had the contacts to build from nothing, again, and again. Who does Rowberry know, when the shit runs down?

I would argue , maybe I'm wrong, we have a slick backed chairman who doesn't know the difference between the twixt of fame and twitter. And a board so bord they can't see the storm coming.