Re: Grandstand: Newport v Harrogate Town (Home) Behind Closed Doors))

Some interesting choices. Haynes preferred to Lewis. Clarke dropped to bench. No Willmott in the squad. Covid again or injured?
Strange that we've had to change the KO time to 12.30 so that a "televised" game doesn't clash with 3pm matches with spectators. Unfortunately our match now clashes with a massive BT Sports live game. Only die-hard County and Harrogate fans will pay a tenner watch our game rather than Man City v Chelsea.

Blackandamber wrote: January 15th, 2022, 11:48 am Some interesting choices. Haynes preferred to Lewis. Clarke dropped to bench. No Willmott in the squad. Covid again or injured?
Strange that we've had to change the KO time to 12.30 so that a "televised" game doesn't clash with 3pm matches with spectators. Unfortunately our match now clashes with a massive BT Sports live game. Only die-hard County and Harrogate fans will pay a tenner watch our game rather than Man City v Chelsea.
Or, if you're like me, you'll have both on. And have Luton v Bournemouth on a third screen.

But there's only one that's being properly watched, of course.

Good Afternoon!

This does feel strange! I shall be watching whilst enjoying a brunch! After last weeks disappointment I think a strong reaction is likely. Harrogate are struggling recently and I think with a good start, not conceding early, we will eventually gain a comfortable 4-0 victory. Looking for Dom or Mickey to score first to cover my tenner entrance fee.

Phil in Northampton