Re: Teatime treats

excessbee wrote: April 11th, 2022, 3:27 pm Well, there's 'Everything Else', and then there's this.

I suspect you don't do much cooking or baking, yourself?

How about Budget dinners.

This is a pared-down, cheap and cheerful lasagne, easy to jazz up with your own choice of fillings or a grating of cheese on top. This is designed to be a low-cost recipe.

Preparation time: less than 30 mins

Cooking time: 30 mins to 1 hour

Serves: 4

Budget lasagne

excessbee wrote: April 11th, 2022, 4:42 pm What's your connection between my finding your post tedious, and you reaching the conclusion that I don't do much cooking?

The fact the comment that you made about the threat says it all, ready. If you are not interested in what I have to say or not interested in any of the topics that I post I do subject that you ignore my threads.

excessbee wrote: April 11th, 2022, 5:15 pm I assume you mean 'treat' and 'really'. Still doesn't explain how that leads you to surmise that I don't do much cooking.

No as the title of the thread states Treats.

A person living on their own (like yourself) doesn't normally cook meals. They rely too much on ready meals from the supermarket or local shops. It's a lot cheaper to cook your meals made from fresh ingredients and healthier too.
Last edited by yourfinalanswer on April 11th, 2022, 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.