Re: Getting the excuses in early?

pembsexile wrote: April 18th, 2022, 8:17 am Quite odd interview that. He agrees that we need all the points that we can get. We also need to be positive. Yet he seems to be saying (at the end of the interview) that a positive result would be getting a point. That is not enough. We do not need any draws.
I don't think that's what he's saying. At least that's not how I read it. You're right though we probably need maximum points now in remaining games.

rncfc wrote: April 18th, 2022, 2:42 pm I'm looking forward to next season, when Rowberry has had a summer window to get in the type of players he wants. I just hope he realises from his time in this league so far, that you can't have all 11 players being "ballers", you need a bit of aggression and bite as well.
will go along with that to a certain extent, but the caveat of course will be if he can 'attract' and afford the players he wants. Afterall we aren't the most attractive proposition in League 2.

rncfc wrote: April 18th, 2022, 2:42 pm I'm looking forward to next season, when Rowberry has had a summer window to get in the type of players he wants. I just hope he realises from his time in this league so far, that you can't have all 11 players being "ballers", you need a bit of aggression and bite as well.
I was thinking on Friday that we needed someone in midfield to add some bite. The kids were getting bullied off the ball. Second half Bennett added some bite at times.