Well done to James & Team

After my criticism before yesterday's game it is only right and proper that I say well done for the performance at Sutton. We dominated the game throughout. We took the game to them. There was no tippy tappy in our box. Let's face it, if there were any justice we would have beaten one of the form teams in L2. Yes it's true that we need to do better in front of goal, but we created far more chances than them, their only shot on target being the controversial penalty.

So well done to James and the boys, a big improvement. The defeat was a travesty!

Re: Well done to James & Team

I think the crowd will be 4.5-5k season ticket holders can bring a friend for free.

Still up in London having a cold one and my brother just turned to me and said he wouldn't be surprised if we pull it off.

For me there's a few in the dressing room who can turn to the rest of the squad and genuinely say they've overcome bigger odds.

supporter wrote: April 19th, 2022, 5:58 pm I think the crowd will be 4.5-5k season ticket holders can bring a friend for free.

Still up in London having a cold one and my brother just turned to me and said he wouldn't be surprised if we pull it off.

For me there's a few in the dressing room who can turn to the rest of the squad and genuinely say they've overcome bigger odds.
Your measured positivity is a joy to behold. Just wish I could share it but I can’t. ☹️🥲

supporter wrote: April 19th, 2022, 5:58 pm I think the crowd will be 4.5-5k season ticket holders can bring a friend for free.

I know your brother believes in miracles!

I lost count of the number of times I had people doubt my process changes in my first career which was pretty cut throat and very target driven

Then the benefits of the changes started rolling in be it in monetary or wellbeing improvements and the attitudes changed.

Fairplay though the common denominator in all workplaces is the double headers and unfortunately learning how to deal with them never gets any easier